Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

What Policy Position Change by Harris are you OK with to win?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by CaptUSMCNole, Oct 22, 2024 at 9:24 PM.

1. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    What's your choice?

2. CaptUSMCNole

CaptUSMCNole Premium Member

May 23, 2007
    NCR
    I'd probably be willing to pull the lever for Harris if she committed to 1, 3, and 6. I've previously said that if I could be assured that Alito and Thomas will be alive and on the Court in Jan '29 and Republican control the Senate, I would probably be OK with voting for Harris.

3. slocala

slocala VIP Member

Jan 11, 2009
    looks like the CAA 2024 is working… DOE / OCED $900m for gen III small nuclear… apps and concept papers due in Jan 2025.

DOE to Award $900M to Build GEN III+ Small Nuclear Reactors

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    The difference is Ds are more willing to self immolate on principle and do something like vote for Jill Stein. You actually have Muslims in MI who may vote for Trump - the Muslim ban - Pro Israel guy, in order to punish Kamala for Biden’s equivocated support for Israel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Yes, agreed, and I am lumping them in under the same “D” category.

When your platform is so bad/wishy washy that you will likely lose to Donald Trump TWICE, perhaps you should try something different.

The flammable religious nuts can vote for someone who makes up stories about their evil nature and be replaced with people who just want a little sanity, IMO.

Harris didn’t even have to do all the nuttiness to win the primaries. She had a golden opportunity to actually tell the babies that mama’s home, clean your room or move out. Instead she’s running like she’s trying to win primary votes in a state she’ll lose by 20 points once the game starts.