Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

What do You Think of Kamala Harris, and why?

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorjo, Jul 3, 2024.

1. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump exercising his freedom to NOT say or do a damn thing as his brownshirts sacked the Capitol and threatened his VP and members of Congress for several hours on Jan 6 . . . .

FB_IMG_1704572689209.jpg . . . .

2. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I give you groups repeatedly committing violence and murder and you give me a lone wolf. Again, you are FOS.

You are as childish as a kindergartner, you and Jo, which is why I don't respond to either of you most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Of course, I read it. I'm fine with sources that are factual and even-handed.

Yes, violent anarchists are a serious problem, particularly in Portland.

But right-wing extremists are even more violent and a bigger threat to this nation. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) compiled data that documented that right-wing extremists accounted for 74% of the murders committed due to ideology over a 10 year period. (Before you launch a knee-jerk attack on the source, read the footnotes in the lower right. They point out that right-wing sources agreed with this finding.) Left-wing murders accounted for about 2%.

As stated previously, it has been well documented that right-wing extremists have infiltrated peaceful protests and then broke windows, started fires and began looting to turn the protests violent and make BLM look bad.

FB_IMG_1630889798501.jpg

FB_IMG_1630889786770.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2024
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    I hope you are at least getting paid to lie for Drumfph.

Comparing a riot he incited (and WATCHED, in a dereliction of his duty and oath) through his repeated lies and criminal conspiracy....to hoodlums which nobody defends....

....is just you repeating out the same Trumpy lies and blather.

Nobody has ever believed that nonsense, and they still don't now. (Except Trumpy rubes)

Done replying to you, you may carry on with your lying.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    "I give you groups repeatedly committing violence and murder and you give me a lone wolf. Again, you are FOS."

Made up BS. I've posted several examples plus an article in which the Trump administration acknowledged the role white supremacists played inciting violence at the BLM protests plus ADL data documenting that right-wing extremists account for 74% of extremist murders.

"You are as childish as a kindergartner, you and Jo, which is why I don't respond to either of you most of the time."

One things for sure. We always know when we're getting the best of Trumpers. That's when they start with the personal insults. Just like Dear Leader Trump.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    I dont know what you’re nitpicking at. You know darn good and well what the party elite did to Bernie (I can’t fault them) and you know know darn good and well that Kamala is their best/only option. I’m open to listening if you disagree, but I was mostly parroting what you were saying about her

8. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    I suppose you think he helped the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor too, don't you Jo?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    Why the dislike from @Trickster?

10. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Okay, I can explain. Here's what I took issue with:
    Bernie lost in 2016 because he did poorly in the Southern states. Hillary did far better with people of color in the Democratic base. Bernie ran into the same issue against Biden. Biden ran away with South Carolina, prompting the uncompetitive candidates to drop out, and their center-left support coalesced around Biden.
    I don't consider Kamala not being President to have anything to do with confidence. Biden hasn't yet dropped out. And confirming a new VP would require the Republican-controlled House to approve. I doubt the Democrats want to risk Mike Johnson being one heartbeat from the presidency.

11. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I did NOT make anything up. I verified Wolfe's white supremacist connection a couple years ago. Maybe that was changed. I'll check it out again and retract the Wolfe meme if necessary.

Meanwhile, the last two paragraphs in the following article confirm that right-wing extremists had, in fact, "infiltrated the protests".

"And Michael Solomon and Benjamin Teeter -- two members of the extremist group "Boogaloo Bois" that infiltrated the protests -- have pleaded guilty to a plot to help a terrorist group."

"A third Boogaloo Boy - Ivan Hunter - is charged with riot for shooting into the 3rd Precinct. His case is still active."

St. Paul man sentenced, fined $12 million in Minneapolis Third Precinct fire | kare11.com

12. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Haha - that's funny!! Good one!!

I think he did what multiple people, including members of his own Administration, say that he did. Which is watch that riot without doing anything to stop it. I even posted an article from Reuters which said as much!!

You should read that article, then you'd know something about this and not just be posting meaningless fact-free Trumpy blather. It's fun to be informed!

13. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    You seem to also be having fun being misinformed.

14. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    That article also mentions nothing about white supremacist motives. In fact, he seems to keep odd company for a white supremacist???

Bryce Michael Williams Archives - Southern Minnesota News

Three years in prison for man who helped start fire at Mpls. police precinct

15. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Please explain.

Should be funny. :)

16. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    "That article also mentions nothing about white supremacist motives."

Not for Wolfe. But it absolutely does establish in the last two paragraphs that three right-wing extremist boogaloo bois had "infiltrated the protests".

17. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Here's another boogaloo bois extremist linked to the Minneapolis protests. And this article is about him pleading GUILTY a year later.

"A Texas man who says he is affiliated the anti-government “boogaloo” movement pleaded guilty Thursday to opening fire on a Minneapolis police station last year during civil unrest over the death of George Floyd."

"Ivan Harrison Hunter, a self-proclaimed member of the “boogaloo bois,” is accused of firing 13 rounds from a semi-automatic assault-style rifle on the Third Precinct police station while protesters were inside the building."

Texas man in 'boogaloo' movement pleads guilty to firing at police station during Floyd protest

18. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    Well that’s all well and good but your post showed a picture of Mr. Wolfe and said he was a white supremacist. Apparently that is not true. You should retract your slanderous claim.

19. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Give me a break. I already said about 5 posts ago that I would delete the meme if I can't confirm it. (I've deleted it for now.)

Meanwhile, while looking for that confirmation, I've identified four right-wing extremist boogaloo bois that were charged with violence at the Minneapolis protests (3 pled guilty). This proves my point that right-wing extremists were instigating a lot of the violence at BLM protests.

From Wikipedia:

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois,[3] is a loosely organized far-right anti-government extremist movement in the United States.[4][5][6][7][8][9] It has also been described as a militia.[10][11][12] Adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo" or "the boog".[13][14]

Boogaloo movement - Wikipedia