Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Weird GOP: Haitians are eating your pets

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Sep 10, 2024.

1. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Thanks pastor.

• Like Like x 3
  2. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    While you are laughing American Haitians are not;

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. sflagator

sflagator VIP Member Trusted GC Insider

Apr 3, 2007
    i've had this song stuck in my head all day

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dave_the_thinker

dave_the_thinker VIP Member

Dec 1, 2019
    Milton, FL
    Illegal aliens.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    It is now being widely reported that the Haitians are eating bunnies, baby bunnies at that. Will those damn illegals stop at nothing? Thankfully, this litter was rescued by a group of heavily armed MAGA patriots just before they met their doom. God bless them, their bravery, their swift and decisive actions and, of course, their heavily customized AR-15s which likely carried the day. Tip of the hat for alerting us to this pet cannibalism must go to Donald Trump, the greatest American president of the year 2018.

You can still see the fear in the near victims' tiny little eyes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. dave_the_thinker

dave_the_thinker VIP Member

Dec 1, 2019
    Milton, FL
    I remember hearing some Bekins movers talking about how to skin and clean a rabbit when I was younger.

As soon as we loaded up and hit the road, my dad decided to tell us the good news, he had found a good home for Freckles.

"One of the movers said he would gift it to his daughter."

7. mountaineerpatriot

mountaineerpatriot Freshman

Saturday
    You actually think many illegal immigrants, who have already committed a crime by coming into the country illegally and not submitting to border authorities, give any type of da*n about breaking other laws?

They didn't respect the laws in Haiti, they aren't going to respect any laws here.

I personally had to deal with many Haitians during my time living in Miami and Orlando. Some of the Haitian groups are what drove me out of Florida. They are not good people. They are not grateful to be here. Most completely expect nothing but handouts and for everything to be done for them. And some are truly more animalistic than they are human. You might not like it, but it's the truth.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 4
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mountaineerpatriot

Saturday
    Not unchecked growth and artificial growth like we are seeing here with the Haitians being dumped in Springfield, OH.

Considering the federal government is the one who sent them there, I would say it's their problem.

As for the rent issue, you don't understand, whites families don't have a chance against these Haitians when it comes to rent ballooning. I saw it myself in Florida. Most Haitians will easily get 12 - 16 people in a 4 bedroom home. They can easily get 2 - 3 people per bedroom and will even convert the living room area into another bedroom.

So of course the Haitians can afford the skyrocketing rent. Even if you assume half of that household are children, it's easy to afford rent when you are splitting it 8 ways. For the average white family or even the average minority family, they can't compete against that.

Are you really okay with established locals and natives being pushed out of their own hometowns by immigrants, many of whom are here illegally?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. mountaineerpatriot

Saturday
    Or the problem is that border bill included pork upon pork of things completely unrelated to border security. Of course the left always omits that part. Why not try actually passing a clean bill with just border security and without all the pork?

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    They are legally here.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Immigrants with TPS status can live and work anywhere in the USA. Do you have any evidence that the Federal Government "dumped" the legal immigrants in Springfield?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  12. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    The only reason that George Washington was not photographed taking home a goose is that the camera was not invented yet. Are the republicans saying that GW was from Haiti? Or was there something about George that would give him a free pass from such a scandalous activity? Skin color, maybe?

13. exiledgator

exiledgator Gruntled

Jan 5, 2010
    Maine
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007

Since both of you posted about the woman who is neither Haitian nor living in Springfield, I am honestly curious. Do you feel any responsibility to make sure something is correct before you post it? Is it a matter of "Hey, it's on Twitter, it must be true!" or "Eh, it doesn't matter if it's true or not as long as it reinforces my side!"
    Any answer, guys?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    I see our friend Orlandogator is back

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    I saw something that said there are 300,000 Haitian US citizens eligible to vote in Florida alone. Trump really isn't very smart.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    I think its his mom.

• Funny Funny x 9
  18. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    99% chance he's never met a Haitian in his life but is utterly consumed and obsessed regardless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Maybe it is his grandma this time.