Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Was Princely Expected to Enter the Portal?

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by ufg8r3283, Dec 6, 2023.

1. gatorrob87

gatorrob87 Senior

Oct 28, 2023
    Citra, Florida
    Screw this. I’m going to NBN. Much happier over there.

2. gatornee

gatornee Sophomore

Apr 9, 2007
    Put them in the SEC and give them our schedule. Playing BC, wake forest, etc doesn’t compare.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Fresno, CA
    No, it’s just killing us. It’s a boon for teams who can adapt to the new norms.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. gator_n_sc

gator_n_sc GC Hall of Fame

Oct 8, 2013
    Is it though? Miami spent big, hasn't really paid off yet, no desired results and already losing some of those players from that class, A&M spent BIG , same thing, no results losing bought players from that class and they lost their coach. To me. It just seems like it's the same group of schools it has been, in regards to.results on the field. of these schools that have spent big on NIL to "win now" haven't won chit. USCw, great example, spent that money on Addison, Williams and others had a bad season. I think what we are seeing is simply throwing money around at players still isn't the solution to winning (its of course a big part of getting the players) but there are still some vital elements needed tonbe a championship winning team and culture.

5. staticgator

staticgator GC Legend

Nov 27, 2016
    I think it’s more that the top teams have been cheating for 10-20 years and are now using NIL as cover. The new money schools are still learning the ropes and are just throwing money around without having built the infrastructure the top schools already have so it looks like they’re flailing.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RayUF07

RayUF07 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Dude is ass. See ya!

7. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Douche nozzle

8. 95Gator

95Gator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Studio City, CA
    Having your feet on the road to probably first round NFL Draft is not one you get off of. Don’t even come close to getting this one.

Maybe we should be looking at how this “big” money if effecting the brains of these young men. Going forward they need to realize what big money means as making what to them seems like a ton now, won’t get you through life and won’t be guarantee again. What makes him think he can learn another system and create his output somewhere else.

Hopefully when there are 1000s of soon to be poor again kids become men, the kids watch.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023