Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Violent thugs and hooligans brutally attack police officers in D.C.

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Jan 6, 2021.

1. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    what type of tinfoil is best for not messing up your hair?

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  2. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    We've been teetering back and forth the last few pages between this was non-violent and now back to this was planned by government agents. I wish people could make up their mind. Either it's a nothing burger or it is.

6. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Lol, we ALL know you hate humans

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Anyone who thinks Trump won in 2020 is an idiot. The votes in Arizona were counted...Biden won. They were counted again...Biden won. They were audited...Biden won. They were audited again...Biden won. WTF do people need to accept the truth...Biden won. Another count? Another audit?

Your Twitter idiot is also a COVID vaccine denier. Makes him a double idiot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    It is whatever helps them deal with cognitive dissonance for the next period of time. Heck, apparently Epps is an FBI agent who also had an outstanding warrant for criminal trespass (which is how he knew what he was proposing was illegal, apparently). None of it has to be internally consistent, it is just about feeling better about people they agree with who did that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Has anybody counted the number of times Ray Epps repeated "We need to go into the capitol" that day? Stressing into? He sounded so rehearsed every time he said it. Bet he had been practicing for days.

10. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    All they care about is getting Trump, these people never cared about the truth

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    I think most I this board know exactly what type of person you are, 10x vaccinated and everything is great at the boarder except for those falling off our extremely tall walls.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    You know you are listening to a moron if they give serious consideration to the Seth Rich, Ray Epps or Pizzagate theories coming from the right wing disinformation cess pool.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    At least I know how to spell border. All is not well there. But a boondoggle, billion dollar wall that does nothing but hurt people isn't anything anyone wants. And Trump and the truth? Truth is, Biden won, Trump lost. And Trump tried several things to enact an autogolpe and illegally retain power, including the Jan 6 insurrection as part of an attempt to be able to declare martial law.

Oh, and the vaccine was effective, saving millions of lives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Do a lot of FBI agents also have outstanding arrest warrants? Asking for not a friend

15. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    I've watched enough videos of Ray Epps to know there was something going on behind the scenes. The fact that he was dropped from the FBI wanted list adds to that. Then of course years later they finally charge him with a misdemeanor so they can say look we charged Ray Epps.....must I go on? I think enough said.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    No, how about you go do it and report back to us?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    So let's walk through your scenario. As part of a dastardly conspiracy to frame a bunch of totally law abiding Trump fans, they had this guy pretend to be a Trumper, to the point that they even had him take a charge years before, then, he sprung into action and convinced everybody to go into the capitol (which they were totally not interested in doing until he suggested doing it, despite the fact that many of them were exchanging emails about doing that). At this point, the FBI screwed up, briefly forgot that they did this, put him on a list, only to pull him off, allowing you to sniff out the whole plan, and then, since you had figured him out, they decided to convict him of a crime, just to prove to you that he totally wasn't on the FBI payroll, but you saw through it? That about sum it up?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    There are still 40,000 hours of video to comb through, so it is hard to know exactly what happen on 1/6. Nonetheless, I don’t think 1/6 should be a date to remember at all really. Very few people died. A protesting crowd got unruly and hostile with capital police. They trespassed into the Capital building, and then the group walked out of the capital building of their own will.

There are criminal acts committed every day in America by insignificant people. I consider this as significant as many of those acts committed by various individuals every day in our country, although slightly more significant because of the location where it happened.

I look at it as some idiots did some stupid unlawful things, and the significance of the event is in what actually happened, which is not much. Very few people died. There were altercations with the police. Some people walked around the capital building and left.

This is all fluid as more info comes out. This actually could end up being comparable to Watergate if the government planted instigators in the crowd pretending to be MAGA supporters. But I am not sure that is true. I am still processing all of the videos coming out.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville