Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tucker Carlson visits Russia, attends ballet

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by citygator, Feb 4, 2024.

1. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    GatorSZ: "Zelensky is a hero."

Zelenskywas backed by a corrupt oligarch, Kolomoisky, who had his eyes on raw materials in eastern Ukraine.
    Zelensky jails religious leaders, banned 11 political parties, disappears his enemies, cavorts with neonazis, snorts coxaine
    As military expert Scott Ritter and others have mentioned, the Russian military went out of its way to avoid Ukrainian civilian casualties, even though this increased Russian casualties.

Funny listening to Putin explain how the Democrats stole the 2020 presidential election He got it right, like everything else in the interview.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    As long as the West remembers the values that made it preeminent, Russia will never exercise much influence. I do worry about Russia making the West forget its values with a white supremacist type of appeal. But ultimately, so long as it doesn't allow economic and political freedom, it will always be weaker than the West. It can only destroy, never create, and never have any true alliance. Russia has no true allies, for the same reason that the frog should never give the scorpion a ride.

3. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007

“Scott Ritter” - served time in prison for "unlawful contact with a minor <cop presented as a 15 year old girl> criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".
    >In a separate case, he was charged with trying to have sex with 16 year old girl.
    >Ritter is also a contributor to Russian government-owned media outlets RT and Sputnik. Russian state controlled news outlets.

“listening to Putin” :rolleyes:

“Democrats stole the 2020 presidential”. - after dozens of court cases and different recounts proved this of course is false.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Ritter is a convicted child sex offender and known Russian sympathizer....consulting a Magic Eight Ball would be more credible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    So we did find WMD in Iraq ?

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  6. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Regarding the 2020 presidential election the reality is Trump never got his day in court.

It's an open secret in Washington that election fraud was proven in Michigan by several different methods. The fraud was suppressed by Bill Barr.

Many excellent Western journalists have written for RT and Sputnik.

I separate Scott Ritter's military analysis from the fact that he exposed his unit on a website where posters had to aver they were 18 per older. The deep state probably wanted to get Ritter after he humiliated it by insisting their were no wmds on Iraq and having been vindicated.

Regarding election fraud in 2020, why did Democrats oppose every single attempt to audit swing state election results? Lol, you know why.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    You need a full time fact checker.

Ritter thought he was interacting with a 15 year old girl.

Trump got his days in multiple courts...and lost them all. The problem was nothing he raised had any merit, not that he was denied access to the courts.

Bullshit on your Michigan claims, find one reputable source that backs up that ridiculous claim. Note: The Pillow Guy is not a reputable source.. "Open secret" my ass.

Audits were conducted where they needed to be. None found any wide scale fraud.

You, VF, need to get a grasp on reality or post where people don't recognize BS.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    So to confirm the basis of conspiracy theories….

-Believe info from Russian state controlled news
    -admire and defend Ritter who served time in prison for “corruption of minors & indecent exposure”
    -believe the 2020 election was stolen with zero evidence and decided in many courts all over the country it wasn’t stolen.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    The festering problem with peddlers of lies, like the ones you responded, is that the liars lie so often and with such velocity that the lies are believed by some desperate fanatic, and that fanatic then peddles the same lie, and the rips in our societal fabric become more pronounced. I know we all laugh at the sheer silliness of the posts like the one you responded to, but they truly are dangerous.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    So we didn’t invade Iraq on false pretenses ?

11. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Not sure who you mean by “we,” since your proclivities lie with Mother Russia. But it appears the second invasion of Iraq by a worldwide coalition was based on erroneous information (or Sadaam was amazing at covering his tracks). But what is your point? That it’s ok for your Mother Russia to continue its war of aggression because 20 years ago there was a terrible war? Even you can appreciate how utterly absurd your point truly is.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    Last I checked I’m still a better American than you are as I expect better of my country than to rationalize away its every misdeed.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  13. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    You are clearly “checking” in all the wrong places.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    VP being trolled for his "history" lesson

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. harbringer

harbringer Recruit

Feb 12, 2024
    Look at the BOT on this guy.

Slava Ukraini!

16. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Guys, let’s back off calling another poster a bot. It’s just name calling and nothing more.

• Like Like x 1
  17. harbringer

harbringer Recruit

Feb 12, 2024
    We are supposed to suspend reality and believe this is a real person?

Nothing but far right talking points and conspiracy theories.

Walks like a duck...quacks like a duck...you tell me

18. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Well if we’re going to pretend you’re just joining too hot for the first ever …

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. harbringer

harbringer Recruit

Feb 12, 2024
    Well it looks like you're letting anyone with a keyboard post, so why not me too

20. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    Tucker says Moscow is "so much nicer than any city in my country." I get that they deserve props on their ballet, but he's claiming they have better food than us, too!? Better than New Orleans? Las Vegas? I've never been to Russia but highly skeptical. Also could have sworn I saw an article about Tucker going to a McDonalds.

Tucker Carlson Says Moscow is ‘So Much Nicer’ Than Any City in the United States

Tucker Carlson described visiting Moscow to interview Russian President Vladimir Putin “radicalizing,” calling the city much “prettier” than any in the United States.

Following his interview with Putin last week, Carlson praised the city of Moscow while speaking at the World Governments Summit in Dubai. He called his visit “shocking” and “disturbing.”

“It is so much nicer than any city in my country. I had no idea. My father spent a lot of time there in the ’80s when he worked for the U.S. government and they barely had electricity,” Carlson said. “And now it is so much cleaner and safer and prettier, aesthetically, its architecture, its food, its service, than any city in the United States that you have to — and this is not ideological — how did that happen? How did that happen?”