Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tucker Carlson releases exclusive Jan. 6 footage, says politicians, media lied about Sicknick, 'QAno

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Mar 7, 2023.

1. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    What would have to have been different about Jan 6th in order for it to be considered an insurrection?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Lemme guess, the prosecutors, judges, and juries are all radical leftist, Trump hating, america hating communists.... did I leave anything out?

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    If it had been a Dem potus and his followers. I'll show myself out....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    And many need good models to follow. Thanks River, I appreciate the kind words but you really needn’t try so hard to win my favor. I already consider you to be a decent sorta fella …. and I use “fella” as a gender neutral term so as not to offend any who consume too much of the “lefty kool-aid”.

5. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    I think if you objectively research the definitions of the terms with an open mind you will have your answer.

The capital incursion and retailed riotous behavior was not an “insurrection” regardless how many times you say it was.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I provided the definition of the term. Multiple people were convicted of that. You have not justified why a Prosecutor shouldn't be bringing charges that they would eventually prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

And, objectively, it was a seditious conspiracy that caused it. As proven by our justice system.