Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tucker Carlson releases exclusive Jan. 6 footage, says politicians, media lied about Sicknick, 'QAno

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Mar 7, 2023.

1. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    LOL, Don Lemon, Cris Cuomo, Rachael Maddow, etc say hello.

2. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    I guess they are like those who vote for Biden, Obama, Kerry, etc.

LOL, the anger and hate is evident in your comments.

3. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    None of those political figures led an insurrection so I don't know why you're deflecting to them. Anyway I'm glad you finally admitted that Trump is a selfish piece of garbage who doesn't take accountability and is a terrible leader, maybe you should've thought about that before voting for him twice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    Oh please, we all know you are the most objective, insightful, rational, intelligent entity on this board. How on earth did we dregs ever forget that. Please, forgive us for challenging the lefty kool-aid induced hallucinations, ravings, and rantings so common in this venue. For we are not worthy.

Regardless of what you think, the Jan6th incident was not an insurrection, revolt, or coup. But keep on keppin’ on ……..

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    Dems need to find someone better tha H Clinton, J Biden, and D Trump.

BTW, repeatedly referring to the Jan6th demonstration and Capital incursion as a “insurrection” …… does not make the incident an “insurrection”. :D:D

6. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Pretty sure no one outside of the hard core lefties actually believe this.

7. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    I don't know if anyone has been charged with "insurrection" (as opposed to the crime of seditious conspiracy), but the common definition of "insurrection" from Merriam Webster seems to fit to me - at least with respect to some of the folks.

: the act or an instance of revolting especially violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. also : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt. whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States…

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  8. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah, don't you hate partisan posters who attempt to belittle those who disagree with them? They're the worst!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. jhoge53_

jhoge53_ Junior

Aug 16, 2015
    If you do not believe Jan 6 was an insurrection, you are delusional and there is no reaching you. It was an act of treason and those who encouraged it should be tried for sedition. It was a pack of animals that would have killed members of congress given a chance. I was reluctant to post this because I realize I would have more success discussing it with my backyard hens.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    It was objectively a seditious conspiracy as multiple people have been convicted of that crime based on their actions that day and running up to that day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    While there is little doubt that MSNBC and CNN present a slanted view of the news none of them have admitted publicly in a court of law that no reasonable person would believe their star commentator.
    You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers
    And as far I could determine no other network has admitted that its stars have intentionally lied based on the fear that they would lose viewers if they presented the truth.
    How Dominion Voting Systems filing proves Fox News was ‘deliberately lying’
    Once again a feeble attempt at "whataboutism" that fails miserably.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    You have hens in your backyard? Solid post too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    That was a body slam. DOJ is pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  14. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    A few dozen people copping to or convicted of "seditious conspiracy" is not an "insurrection". It's a few dozen unarmed people talking about then engaging in some rather dumb and criminal behavior at a riotous demonstration. These charges would never have been brought by intelligent and objective people .... but that is not what we had on the Jan6th House committee engaging in a politically-motivated prosecution largely driven by the left's hate of Donald Trump, a/k/a TDS.

So it goes and goes and goes and goes ........

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  15. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Umm, the Jan 6 didn't indict or prosecute anyone. It was the doj, try again

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    Do you really not understand the meaning of the terms you use - "insurrection", "treason", sedition"? I know you have no clue as to the meaning of "delusional"!! :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

§2384. Seditious conspiracy
    If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808 ; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, §1, 70 Stat. 623 ; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148 .)

18 USC 2384: Seditious conspiracy

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  17. gaterzfan

Feb 6, 2020
    Unlike many on this message board, I have no hate towards other folks ... even those engaging in personal attacks and backhanded insults. I find humor in those folks' words. :) Don't you??

18. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    How many people need to engage in a seditious conspiracy to be considered "an insurrection?"

No, that is not what seditious conspiracy is. That is just you trying to reframe what it actually is in order to not have to face the truth of what it actually is. Here is the definition:

Just saying something dumb or even generally criminal does not get you convicted of that charge.

Considering they were convicted, that is a pretty big claim. Why should an intelligent and objective Prosecutor not bring a charge that a jury was convinced beyond a reasonable doubt the defendants committed?

Do you think Congressional committees bring charges? Because they don't. Those charges were brought by the DOJ, and the convictions occurred in the judicial system. In fact, Congress is the one branch of government not involved directly in the conviction.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Your openness and respect toward the “lefty kool-aid induced hallucinations, ravings, and rantings so common in this venue” are truly a sight to behold and serve as model for all of us.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Oh, but they were...and juries keep convicting them every chance again. I question your ability to make that assessment. What experience do you have in determining what charges should be filed against criminal targets?