Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tucker Carlson releases exclusive Jan. 6 footage, says politicians, media lied about Sicknick, 'QAno

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by flgator2, Mar 7, 2023.

1. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Someone has a thing about posting a photo of the high priest of his cult.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    More revision history babble

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    You have lost sight of the substance of my points ….. and continue to focus on my use of one term in a response to a specific post. Because you are unable to make a salient point with regard to the substance of my posts, you argue over this one reference in an effort to win a debate.

And you want to talk about “shallow”?? LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I hope this explains the difference. On January 6th insurgents broke into the Capitol in an attempt to prevent the peaceful of transition of power and more specifically to prevent Congress from performing its constitutional obligation of certifying the results of the presidential election from the preceding November. On May 30th the demonstrators even those that committed acts of vandalism never got anywhere close to entering the grounds of the White House much less entering the offices or the residence of the building. Also the suggestion that they would have broken into the White House is nothing more than speculation on your part. The chances are that if they were able to get close enough they would have stopped at the fence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
  5. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    This is a photo from May 30, 2020. Note that the demonstrators are marching away from the Capitol not breaking into the building.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Which media are cherry-picking vids of the May 30 incident and misrepresenting the event?

• Like Like x 2
  7. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    When dealing with the @Gator515151 and @gaterzfan types, you would be well served in remembering the words of District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, a Trump appointee, when she granted Fox "News'" motion to dismiss Karen McDougal's defamation lawsuit against Fox "News:"

"This “general tenor” of the (Tucker Carlson) show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” … Given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer (emphasis added) ‘arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism’..."

Judge Rules Tucker Carlson Is Not a Credible Source of News

Arguing with unreasonable people making unreasonable arguments is not the best utilization of one's time.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
  8. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    A day later, and the people who were presenting Chansley's case have still not responded to this video. And they have also not returned to admit that their defense, based on his claims, is not consistent with what we know about his actions based upon that video.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. g8trdoc

g8trdoc Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Jesus himself could say this and the Democrats wouldn’t care. It’s always about a means to an end for them. It was a brilliant move of course to stage this. Trump walked right into a trap.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
  10. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    How did Democrats force these people to break the windows to break into the Capitol and then kick the door open?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The mental gymnastics they will engage in to minimize, deflect, distract, equivocate, or "what about" this is simply amazing. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    Im going to have to disagree here. River was asking a valid question, and he never seemed to my lights to ask it rudely. Certainly not as rudely as that tribal diatribe that he received.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    Those who walked in non violently after others had already fought their way through police, broken in, and caused the property damage do not deserve the same punishment in my opinion. But it's very difficult for me to imagine how anyone could have thought they were being invited inside given the police barricades had to be breached for them to even get that close. Not to mention the breaking of windows and doors, which would have been unnecessary if the police were welcoming everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    And they didn’t get the same punishment absent other conspiratorial factors

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Somebody look at those 44,000 hours of video again. There’s got to be an insurrection in there somewhere.

16. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mrhansduck

mrhansduck GC Hall of Fame

Nov 23, 2021
    I don't recall if there have been indictments for "insurrection." But there have been some charges and convictions for seditious conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. section 2384. From what I can tell, that carries a longer maximum sentence than insurrection.

18. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Also interesting to note that none of those convicted have a history of being part of antifa etc. OTOH you do see affiliations with proud boys etc. So much for it all being some kind of false flag organized by radical leftist america hating communists ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. g8trdoc

g8trdoc Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    If any of you believe this gaggle of morons was anything but a distraction you are ass stupid as they were. Do you really believe that this group of idiots could take down our country? If so you are as moronic as the Black Lives Matter fools that burned down parts is crappy cities.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  20. RIP

RIP I like touchdowns Premium Member

Feb 2, 2015
    you ok?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1