Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump's Troubles

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by G8trGr8t, Feb 13, 2021.

1. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    He just wants you to tell it to him . . . S - L - O - W - E - R. It's not easy to handle that kind of news, all in one gulp. Evidently.

2. iowagator

iowagator VIP Member

I would have sworn it said Trump and at one time he was praising him. My bad!! Sorry!

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Woodward claims that Trump's incompetence in handling the Covid epidemic cost him the 2020 election. He blames Trump for believing that he knows things that he actually does not know.

Bob Woodward Nails Alarming Donald Trump Trait That Cost Him 2020 Election ‘Landslide’

Colbert asked him why he would do that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    That is definitely one of my problems with him. He has a simple mind, yet thinks he knows more than his generals, scientists, etc.

Only thing he is good at is manipulating people and conning them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Are today's aging republicans reverting to their childhood as they become more senile like Trump? Seems odd that a presidential candidate would be hawking merchandise as a significant part of his campaign message, when his campaign message is so dumbed down that only a child would find it reasonable. Is Mattel in charge of Trump's campaign?

6. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    More about Trump and the TV show "The Apprentice". The show basically faked Trump's success and created the monster of Trump the arrogant politician. Trump was essentially broke when the show started, irrelevant in New York real estate, and generally a failure. Other real estate moguls either refused to do business with him, or they took him to the cleaners. The boardroom on the show was a set, because Trump's actual boardroom was so shabby. The kind of ideas that he tried to contribute to the show included things like pitting a group of white contestants against black contestants, which horrified the producers. It turns out that that was one of the few things that Trump is good at: pitting people against each other for his own profit.

Bombshell allegations: 'Apprentice' faked Trump's success, Trump wanted Black vs. White contestants

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Former Trump supporters are in agreement: Trump needs to go to jail. I never voted for Trump, but I agree with them. Many republicans do not like seeing the party become "Russia's GOP".

"That man needs to go to jail": Former Trump voters explain why they could never support him again

8. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump threatens to defund schools that teach about slavery. I cannot imagine how a Black person could possibly vote for Trump.

Trump threatens to defund schools that teach about slavery

9. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump demands that Fox News not air any ads that are unfavorable to him.

Trump Demands On-Air That Fox News Censor ‘Negative Ads’

10. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump manages to offend Japanese-Americans. He actually compared his January 6 rioters that were arrested to people in Japanese internment camps, indicating that either the rioters were falsely imprisoned, or the Japanese were guilty of trying to overthrow the U.S. government. For some reason, Japanese-Americans did not appreciate the comparison. Trump is such an idiot.

Japanese Americans blast Trump for comparing Jan 6 rioters, WWII internment camps

• Like Like x 1
  11. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Intelligent people know how much they don't know. Fools like Trump don't.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump insults autoworkers in an attempt to win votes in Michigan. Says that a child could assemble cars. Apparently, he thinks that making a car is no different than playing with tinker toys. Not sure how stupid you'd have to be to vote for Trump after he says something like that about your profession. Time to send Trump to the old folks' home, not the White House. Although, it might be necessary for him to swing by the Big House for a while.

'Don't Normalize' Trump's Behavior, Warns Mark Cuban, Says It's An Insult To American Workers To Claim Their Job Could Be Done By A Child

13. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Top fact-checker reveals which party lies more. Surprise--it's the republicans. Democrats lie 31% of the time, while pubs lie a whopping 55% of the time. This was for the 2016 - 2021 time frame. I would expect the number for republican lies to increase significantly since then, since many republicans are forced to kiss the ring and repeat Trump's lies.

Top fact-checker finally reveals which party lies more: Democrats or Republicans

14. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    It's great how Harris' line about people leaving his rallies early in the debate lives rent free in his head.

He can't stop lying publicly about how big his rallies are and that no one leaves before it ends. There is video of people waiting for the buses to go (when provided) as he is still talking.

15. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
  16. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    No need to apologize, you just had me scratching my head. All good.

17. enviroGator

Apr 12, 2007
    I have to admit as weird as I think Diaper Don is, I never expected to see a headline like this in my News scroll.

upload_2024-10-20_18-0-38.png

18. enviroGator

Apr 12, 2007
    Just knew this was coming...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  19. enviroGator

Apr 12, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Trump goes after the Hispanic voters . . . by insulting a Mexican-American servicewoman killed in the line of duty and becoming enraged at how much her funeral cost.

Trump Was Enraged by Funeral Cost for ‘F–king Mexican’ U.S. Soldier: Report

Stay classy, Mr. President. Those Hispanic votes are sure to be on their way. I'm sure no one would notice if you paid 60,000 pesos, or Monopoly dollars.

• Informative Informative x 2