Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump's former press secretary says he insults MAGA supporters, calls them "basement dwellers"

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Aug 21, 2024.

1. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I've watched a DNC that has been a tissue of lies from start to finish so you can take the lying comment and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Grisham is a former employee who apparently has issue with the way she was handled. She lied to J6, she lied in Manhattan, and she lies now.

Thankfully the Manhattan lying will grease the skids for overturn in New York. Her testimony should have not been allowed in, but Jerk Merchan let her testify any way.

BTW, you have no need to tell me about this lying bitch and her non-importance to all things Trump.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Explains why he is voting Trump.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Wow, Trump must really be awful at hiring people to hire her then, right? Well, at least you know you can trust the guy that literally compared him to Hitler, right?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2024
  5. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    From pkaib01 the feigned compliment along with the back of the hand. Stopped reading after the initial comment:
    "Thanks for bypassing your usual shtick for an actual position. Now, let's address your claims."

6. GatorFanCF

Apr 14, 2007
    Do you believe the Associated Press is lying? AP FACT CHECK: 2014 photo wrongly used to hit Trump policies
    Please confirm your assertion of lying is wrong. You're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

7. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    If you are talking about choosing the president, you are probably correct, but then again, the same is true for voting for one of the major two parties as well. No single vote ever swings an election.

But if we look at voting as an expression of one’s values, voting for a third party can be quite rewarding.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Still unhinged.
    This is awesome.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Yes, the 4 dozen administration officials and his VP that don't support him are all liars.

I have a homework assignment for you. Go research Occam's razor and report back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    He normally trolls but now with Trump shitting the bed, ET is losing it.
    You're not going to get a reasonable response. Maybe if Trump stops sucking, you will get a decent response from maga but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Can’t wait for you to disappear again for a year after Trump loses bigly in November. This board needs a break from the trash posts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    More and more unhinged. It's both sad and entertaining. Shaudenfruede. Grisham was courageous enough to speak out at the DNC. But think about this in these terms. If on Glassdoor, 91% of the former employees do not recommend the CEO, would you sign up for that shitshow?

As for Trump, 40 out of 44 former officials say Trump is unfit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  13. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Yeah, only two options. Either Trump is an idiot and the 40 former officials are right, or Trump is an idiot because he hired 40 idiots.

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Lol, sure - the press mistakenly attributed a photo from 2014 and attributed it to Trump. Big deal.

The reality was that Trump initiated the Zero Tolerance policy which intentionally separated children from their parents. Obama never had such a policy.

You clearly tried to deceptively imply that the press was misrepresenting this (or at least that poor Trump was "vilified"), when they only misused a photo.....as if the Obama Administration did the same as the Trump Admin.

So, please stop trying to intentionally deceive people. Most would call that, well, LYING.

Or don't, if you choose. Just continue to tell obvious lies and be a liar. Maybe thats just who you are. Oops, should I say "deceiver"?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Well, back to the old shtick, huh? Well, we will remember fondly the time you put forward a constructive argument. I thank you for that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. GatorFanCF

Apr 14, 2007
    I'm trying to stop the lying but you just keep posting.

17. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    It would be best if you focused on your own intentional deceptions. (Which most people call LIES.)

Here, I'll remind you :

(kids in cages? those images were taken when OBAMA was POTUS)

You're trying to imply that Trump didn't have a policy of intentionally separating children from parents, while Obama did. Most people would call that a LIE.

• Like Like x 1
  18. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. g8trdoc

g8trdoc Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    The same folks that try and ridicule someone for having a successful career are the prototypical Kamala voter. I don’t believe people that say they are “republicans” that would or could possibly vote for Kamala. Inflation under a Kamala regime will be insane. If she raises my taxes I’m raising my fees or cutting employees hours. That’s exactly what I did when Obama introduced the medical device tax in Obamacare. I also don’t want some insane tranny kid playing ball again my daughter in high school sports. It’s not fair to actual girls. Thirdly I don’t want a weaponized judiciary which is exactly what has happened in New York. If you’re completely honest you’d see until Covid, Trump did a wonderful job on both the economy and foreign affairs. Do I like the guy? Irrelevant! I’m not some CNN mouth breather that believes all this racism stuff either. I’m not easily manipulated like most folks are because I realize that the media is stacked against anyone that even claims to be conservative. I don’t know a single successful business owner that supports Kamala, not one. There is a reason the Democratic Party rejected her until they had no choice. She represents everyone and everything wrong with this country. She’s a say anything for a vote politician with no accomplishments aside from sleeping her way to the top.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  20. pkaib01

pkaib01 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    That is quite the gish gallop. Well done!

How do you want us to respond to this combination of fear appeals, ad hominem attacks, personal anecdotes, and a ridiculously dismissive attitude toward others' viewpoints? Memes? Point by point rebuttals? Attaboys?

• Winner Winner x 3