Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump wins Colorado lawsuit to disqualify him..

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by UFLawyer, Nov 17, 2023.

1. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Then my question to you is... Does Trump have the right to stay on the ballot for POTUS in 2024 in the state of Colorado? If yes, then UFLawyer is right and he is vindicated...

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    That IS how the The hater class rolls. Politics is not only a religion to the Leftists... it's a team sport too.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Do you own a mirror?

5. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    I have posted my disdain for the Pubs too many times to count. You obviously missed it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  6. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    At least one authority says the President is not an "officer of the United States" under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

7. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I'm sorry that someone who is more knowledgeable than you when it comes to the law came to a different conclusion than you did. That must be hard for you.

8. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    bwaahaaaahaaa

another one.

I am now getting convinced that there are liberal people on this forum who don’t read anything on a thread and just post nonsense. Let’s use your post Mike. Which poster here with more knowledge of the law came to a different conclusion than me? I guess first you should identify the legal conclusion that I reached in which someone disagreed with me.

on your mark, get set, go….

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    My argument here is about how to obtain reliable knowledge in general, rather than anything about this in specific. I am no legal expert. In fact, my legal ignorance is a big part of why I don’t think my reading of the opinion is of little value, and I would trust your reading more than my own.

Let’s say we are debating whether human activity can cause climate change. Your recommendation would be for me not to trust anyone but myself. Maybe I read up on it and decide that the risk is actually greater than most climate scientists suppose. Am I right? Clearly my reading of the data will not hold any sway with you, as you clearly won’t be trusting anyone but yourself. Then eventually we may end up with 10 different people coming to 10 different conclusions, so what are we supposed to do then?

10. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    I assume that Trump indeed has the right to remain on the ballot given the language quoted by lawyer above. I never intended to contradict that claim. My argument was simply about not trusting anyone else.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    NO. I never said what you are suggesting. I said in this case you don’t need a legal expert to read this opinion for the point I was making. The judge sets forth her reasoning for ruling on the legal question just fine in the last few pages. My point is…if you have basic reading skills and common sense that is all you need here.

you can listen to all the opinions you want on any subject, but at the end of the day you need to trust your own over all others. Your own opinion could be to trust some else, but never do so blindly. Read my post in the Pub on cancer. Maybe you will get a different perspective.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Judge Luttig. Guess you didn't read what I posted but surely you would never do that after consistently accusing other people of the same thing.

13. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    There are no real words for how ridiculously ignorant your response is. Pay attention to the discussion, and for God's sake man, read the opinion I posted. What conclusion did I reach that differed from hers. I said she was a partisan and added 100 pages of irrelevant nonsense to her opinion. Did the judge disagree with me? LOL. You just admitted to posting nonsense.

Sometimes you should just concede a point which isn't really up to debate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. gatordave35

gatordave35 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  15. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    It's obvious that the far left is scared of Trump winning with all these ridiculous failed attempts to keep him off the ballot.

16. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    your post is worse than our defense on 4th and 20 with a lead and 30 seconds to go in the game. Hoping for people to die! How pathetic.

From this point forward your pronoun is “it”

17. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    I am afraid it has just started and will only get worse. The next 360 days are going to be filled with people on both sides of the spectrum losing their ever loving minds. The question is whether the rhetoric will combust into mass violence. If @gatordave35 has anything to say about, I may need more ammo.

4 judges have tossed these silly lawsuits now but the mainstream media buries the stories. Probably because Trump will just continue to get bumps in the polls. The Dems will never learn they will not beat Trump with negative press. He is like Godzilla eating a nuclear bomb. He only gets stronger. Trumps weakness is actually ignoring him and going media silent.

This whole race is going to get tossed on its face if the No Labels party puts up Manchin and a moderate Republican on a ticket. Their campaign slogan should simply be “Enough of this Shit”

18. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Unfortunately, I think you're right

• Like Like x 1
  19. gatordave35

gatordave35 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    How about HIS failed attempt to overthrow the government? Yes, we are scared of him because he’s threatening to arrest and jail people who oppose him. He WANTS to make America a dictatorship. YOU better research Trump and his lunatic ideas and plans!

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
  20. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Lol, he never tried to overthrow the Government more bullshit made up by the unhinged left. The only lunatics I research is those wackos on the left and their loyal followers.

• Winner Winner x 1