Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump told his nephew to just let his disabled son die...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorchamps960608, Jul 25, 2024.

1. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    Member #3 of the slavish fan girl club, or SFG for short.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  2. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Instead your preference is for a puppet of Vladimir Putin not to mention multiple special interests in the US.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. GolphinGator

GolphinGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Gainesville/ Micanopy
    Again just proving my point. You have nothing good to say about Kamala so you repeat what the liberal press has been teaching you and brainwashing you with for years. Tell me what is great about Kamala. I would rather have Trump than a super left radical liberal. If the left or right would give me someone close to the middle that was not part of the gang that has been running this country the last 4 years they would get my vote. I am not all that over Trump by any means but he is a lot better choice for me than Kamala or any of the Obama or California gang. Each of us gets a vote and I don't care what any libs think about what I do with mine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    I would say that BigD has been posting while Saucy. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    You like the rapist felon. Got it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. gtr2x

gtr2x GC Hall of Fame

Aug 21, 2007
    Yep, actually trump does it all the time. Says people are saying "......x x" when in reality he is the only people saying it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    along with his " everyone knows".. firehose of bullshit

8. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    rapist thief liar is objectively true if you rely on US criminal and civil justice system. If you call the legal system fake news I can’t help you.

Kamala is not likely super leftist. She was a DA, is endorsing the recent bi partisan immigration bill, and by all accounts is not a left wing ideologue. She isn’t my favorite but she seems good enough, at least compared to Trump.

But based on your post I suspect you think all Democrats and most anti Trump republicans are left wing ideologues, so in effect you will always vote for Trump.

If you’d like to say who you would vote for over Trump feel free to do so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  9. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    yep, drinking the kool aid on that bullshit false dichotomy: you either support Trump or you are an America hating radical communist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. GolphinGator

Apr 9, 2007
    Gainesville/ Micanopy
    I think you will find you are wrong and Kamala is way left. She was a DA in California. This country needs less from politicians California not more. They have screwed that state to the point of people leaving we sure don't need them doing the same to the country.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  11. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    I’ve just spent the last week here in CA and it is anything but the dystopian nightmare it’s made out to be. In some aspects it is wonderful (climate, geography, healthiness) others less so (prices, homelessness in some isolated places)

Is there anybody other than Trump whom you would support?

12. GolphinGator

Apr 9, 2007
    Gainesville/ Micanopy
    I am not sure but I would love to have a choice of someone close to the middle. I don't get hung up on party. I think abortion is wrong but I don't think making it illegal is something that should be done. I do support the second amendment. I don't have a problem with background checks or closing the gun show loophole but oppose registration. I support closing the border. I am not a fan of turning criminals back out on the street like happens in states like NY these days. I support police officers. I am for helping the poor with housing and food but don't agree with paying student loans with taxpayer money. I think alternative transportation and power is great but it is not for everyone at this time and should not be forced on everyone. I think things like electric cars or other sources or power will work for most if not all in the future but it is not there yet. We still need to produce oil and gas here in this country and Canada. I think the choices I have this time are poor with Trump being the least harmful. In reality neither will probably get much passed and that may be a good thing. I find it hard to trust what any of the career politician say and feel most are owned by someone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bigDgator

bigDgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Proven wrong time and again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    Ok - name a couple of politicians who you’d prefer to Trump?

15. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    So what does that mean closing the border? You want no immigration? Without immigration we would have zero or negative job growth.

We absolutely demographically need immigration, but I’d prefer a more controlled and deliberate policy. The bipartisan legislation that Trump squashed would have been a definite positive step.

Not sure what this means. Who supports what you are describing?

Who doesn’t?

I mostly agree and think some of Bidens loan forgiveness proposals are among his worst policies

. Totally agree. Nothing Biden or Harris did or will do conflicts with this.

What is interesting is that on the issues you articulated I feel almost the same way on all of them. I’d vote for any competent politician left or right over Trump. How is it you conclude that Trump is “less dangerous”?

16. freakygator

freakygator Premium Member

If any of you saw the Australian documentary interviewing the former Trump administration members you would never vote for him again. He didn’t read anything, didn’t pay attention during briefings or constantly changed topics.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    MAGA has glossed over the fact he's a rapist, thief and serial liar. Do you really think lack of attention at security meetings is going to move their needles?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. GratefulGator

GratefulGator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 15, 2016
    Boulder Colorado
    That funny emoji that I gave you means that I am laughing at you, not with you.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  19. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Come on man means throw up on you.