Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump tells FoxNews why he won't debate Harris

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by cocodrilo, Jul 30, 2024.

1. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

As a Rays fan this hits too close to home (Blake Snell game 6):(

• Like Like x 1
  2. tilly

I didnt say that anyone who disagreed with me is not objective.

I did say that *on this subject* most on both sides are not being objective.

I also never said you were not. I asked you if you were. Not sure why that bothers you. If you consider yourself objective than I will accept that we both objectively disagree. That's totally fine, but most folks here are not objective. Most here dig in and fire stones from their own glass house Thats sort of what this site is built on.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    WHAT?! If the pubs actually grew a spine and dumped Trump? Sheeeeit. We "guys" would be dancing in the streets. Just one of the differences in this charade where you so badly wish that the dems were as crappy as the pubs.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Your "question" was obviously rhetorical. Or can you not be objective about that? (just a question)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2024
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  5. tilly

Davis, That wasnt the context of my statement.
    If Trump got forced out because he was losing and the money ran out, liberals on this board would jump to point out that the republicans still had no backbone because they only did it because they would lose. No one would be crediting the republicans or Trump for being "noble".

So yes, in that regard, the Dems would do the exact same things as the pubs are doing.

And guess what? They would be 100% correct and accurate.

And I have no wish that any side was crappy. I frankly wish voth sides would stop being crappy. Or better yet, I wish we had more sides to chose from

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. tilly

It was no such thing.

He said I was speaking for him by accusing him of being non objective.

I was saying "Are you objective" meaning, if you consider yourself to be, then why do you say I am speaking for you?

If he is objective than my comment wasnt aimed at him. My objectivity comment was in a response to @FutureGatorMom.

@pkaib01 responded to my conversation with her. No personal accusation was even remotely made.

7. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    How imaginative. You really don't know any of that, not to mention the blatant bias evidenced in your post.

8. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    It was rhetorical.

9. tilly

Lol. Dont know what? They would suddenly think republicans were noble?
    Cmon Davis.

10. tilly

No. I wasnt talking to him. He took my comment to someone else personal, which seems odd....so I was basically saying, why do you think that was aimed at you?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  11. FutureGatorMom

FutureGatorMom Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    Welp, I am a very busy realtor so I am very inconsistent visiting gator country. I certainly don't stalk anyone either. You went above and beyond with the orange one's talking points on this subject, so yea, I questioned your disdain, not your coveted conservatism.

And again, for the record, if you've been paying attention to ME, you'd know I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Since no one seems to care about being fiscally conservative, here I am.

I may never vote for a republican again if they continue this trajectory. So there! :p

12. danmanne65

danmanne65 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 2, 2022
    DeLand
    Tilly probably gets equal amounts of disagrees from the republicans as he does the democrats. (Somebody who cares more or knows how to pull that from the software could probably do this)He is a fairly middle of the road person. Other than not thinking women should make their own medical decisions(jk) he is pretty centrist.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. tilly

I may never vote for anyone again if they continue this trajectory. So there! :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. tilly

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Here’s a true story. After I got home from walking my dog yesterday evening, I told my wife that I just spent several minutes talking to Drake. I told her that we talked about school, bike riding, birthdays, our pet dogs, and a few other things. I told her that we didn’t spend any time at all talking about politics or sports. I also told her that it was a really refreshing conversation. My wife doesn’t know Drake. She asked me how old he is. I told her that he just turned five.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. FutureGatorMom

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    I agree, that's why I didn't get his response to Biden stepping down. Thou doth protest too much feeling.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. FutureGatorMom

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    A man without a country ay? :eek:

18. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Rumor has it merchan will toss Trump in the clink on 9/15 and that's why Harris hasn't committed to any past the 1st one

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    That probably takes a whole ten seconds of critical thought to debunk. Mostly based on the pretty simple question of "so?" "Oh no, I can't agree to a debate, he might be in prison," is a thought literally nobody has ever had.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

• Funny Funny x 2