Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump safe after gunshots in his vicinity at golf course; FBI investigating assassination attempt

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by okeechobee, Sep 15, 2024 at 5:13 PM.

1. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    The one that’s not a rapist or a felon. Thank you very much.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    Hilarious - yes, the FBI "is more than capable" but that doesn't mean anything.
    FBI - Trump dossier of made up BS
    FBI - Collude w/ social media to mislead Americans on Trump Testimony Reveals FBI Employees Who Warned Social Media Companies about Hack and Leak Operation Knew Hunter Biden Laptop Wasn’t Russian Disinformation
    FBI - lawyer pleads guilty to falsifying email re: surveillance application

So, sure, they're capable. But, really, at this point would you think they're credible? J. Edgar Hoover was capable of of normal behavior but he seemed to prefer wearing women's clothes. We have seen what FBI prefers.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. GatorBen

GatorBen Premium Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Yes, by definition something isn’t an accurate quote unless it’s what the person you’re quoting actually said.

If you want to criticize him for saying stupid and at times terrible things, have at it. But “if we change the words he used, the revised quotes we came up with look kind of like something Hitler said” isn’t terribly informative (which is why you shouldn’t rely on memes).

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    well hitler spoke German. They were all different words technically.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  5. jeffbrig

jeffbrig GC Hall of Fame

Aug 7, 2007
    I'll take the rational adult over the petulant child...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Yes, she's such an adult she is running for CIC from the WH and doesn't know we have troops actively deployed in combat zones around the world. Though I suppose being an adult doesn't require mental capabilities.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Not a draft dodger.
    Trump most Likely lost the military vote in 2020 as the sitting R president. The people who actually report up to the commander in chief didn't want him as the CiC

8. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  9. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Trump sounds like Hitler when he refers to people as 'vermin', 'animals', 'not human' and other dehumanizing terms. Either he's intentionally trying to sound like Hitler or he just coincidently sounds like Hitler. Does it matter which?

• Winner Winner x 5
  10. philnotfil

philnotfil GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I really hope this is in the archives somewhere. I want to be able to take my grandkids to see it someday.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    I'd like it for my private collection

12. gator_jo

gator_jo All American

Aug 9, 2024
    I'm actually pretty sure that Adolf Hitler didn't speak only in 5-7 word phrases and sound bites either, as that meme quotes him.

But he similarly used those words in the exact context that they're presented....even if part of, like, a longer sentence. Or a collection of sentences.

You trying to assert that Trump didn't say those things is not really accurate.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. QGator2414

QGator2414 VIP Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Ocala
    Those here blinded by the propganda and msm will struggle with this reality!

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. gator_jo

gator_jo All American

Aug 9, 2024
    Yes, the "reality" is that Donald Trump is a very nice man, who only says very nice things.

Thanks for making that clear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    I'm pretty sure +95% of American service men have not been shot at. Trump has been shot at twice and is still willing to put himself in harms way.....The whole coward Bonespurs thing needs to go away or at very least be applied to "draft dodgers" like Joe Biden equally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Show me that Chaney has a Biden/harris bumper sticker and I’ll say you are right. I’ll wait…

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    You'll just have to keep waiting. I'm not going to be able to dumb it down enough for you to get it.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. gator_jo

gator_jo All American

Aug 9, 2024
    Donald Trump has the very best bone spurs.

19. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    The words aren’t that different. He just showed you the first three.

You going to split hairs between “I will get rid of communists and vermin” vs “I will root out the communists and vermin”??? Not even sure why the meme creator didn’t just put the two side by side without that change. Frankly my dear, who gives a damn. Anyone paying attention is probably at least aware of his “enemy within” speech as well as his crazy talk on immigrants “poisoning the blood of our nation”. He’s actually said that multiple times, and calling immigrants vermin is a theme of his, so there may even be variations of the “exact” quote.

Definitely an interesting deflection when this week the freak show made up another demonizing lie about immigrants eating household pets, and the community had to close schools for 2 days because of incoming bomb threats. But please tell us more about inaccurate memes.

• Winner Winner x 3
  20. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Trump was shot at twice?

• Winner Winner x 3