Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump is NOT FIT for office, says his top advisors

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by rtgator, Oct 14, 2024.

1. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Yeah that’s exactly what I said.

Nice try

2. Bazza

Bazza Moderator

Jan 2, 2009
    New Smyrna Beach
    I heard the POTUS visited a McDonalds........:D

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Agreed, that’s why I posted it.

I work with and treat people from all stations and walks of life. I talk and I listen to them.

Hell I just found out our IT guy believes the moon landing was faked. He was a Nuclear Engineer in the Navy. Just head shaking.

4. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    This is not 1930’s Germany.

We are too well connected and evolved for that.

At least that’s what I think.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  5. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    True, but this is hardly 1865.
    Our military would put down any armed insurrection in days.

I just think the threat of another civil war is way over blown fear mongering.

Everyone should hope I’m right.

6. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    I think about half of us are. But when you have half the country supporting a person like Trump, that's a major problem and should not be minimized or normalized.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Fair enough.

I think many of the Trump supporters just don’t want to vote Dem or think Harris is a buffon.
    They don’t see the threat as you do.
    Like I said up thread I talk to many people from all stations.
    They aren’t taking up arms for Trump if it were to come to that.

Just my two cents.

8. chemgator

chemgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Arnold Palmer speaks out from the grave: he does not approve of Donald Trump. He viewed Trump as crude and uncivilized, and an undisciplined liar who cheats.

Yes, Trump is that bad. People are climbing out of the grave to let you know not to trust him.

Arnold Palmer Was ‘Appalled’ by ‘Crude’ Trump, Who Praised the Late Golfer’s Genitals

With all of Trump's penis talk (remember his discussion of Rubio's penis?) as well as his documented rapes, could he be remembered as the Penis President?

9. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    That's what they probably thought, too. And it was certainly true. Until the Great Depression knocked them on their asses, and they got desperate and society unraveled.

10. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    So with that said we are in a totally different time/situation.

The other big difference was the Treaty of Versailles was very punitive to Germany in regards to reparations.
    It set the stage for WW2 and Hitler’s rise.

11. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    What happens when the President leads the armed insurrection, and has been given immunity from the Supreme Court for his crimes while in office? You do know that Trump has threatened to use the military to go after his political enemies, don't you? Trump has already incited one insurrection.

Why would we want to "hope" that you're right, when everyone can simply vote against the low-life, racist, rapist, tax-cheating insurrectionist liar and not have to worry about it? Why would anyone overlook all these qualities that make Trump unfit for office? We already had a republican Congressman (Santos) thrown out just for lying. Why would you not want an honest, respectable president?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Not true at all. The reparations were a factor in Hitler being able to form a political party, but he never got any significant traction until after the Great Depression hit. He was thrown in prison for a year in 1923 after the Beer Hall Putsch. The party won only 2.6% of the votes in the 1928 elections.

Germany had stopped paying those reparations by 1927, and the rest of Europe had stopped asking for them. The country's GDP had fully recovered by 1929 to greater than the level it was at in 1913 (even when adjusted for inflation). It was the Great Depression that hit them. It started in the U.S., but expanded to Europe very quickly. It Germany especially hard because they made some poor economic policy decisions in the 1920's.

How Did Adolf Hitler Happen? | The National WWII Museum | New Orleans.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    I do want an honest respectable person in the Oval. Don’t see either of them being that.

The US military isn’t going to follow some half cocked order to go after a Trump political enemy(unless they are a foreign threat).

Guess I’m naive.

14. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    I learn it was a bit more multifaceted in AP European history. But is has been a few years.

TY for the link.

The link does seem to suggest the treaty help set the stage.

“Paying the crushing reparations destabilized the economy, producing ruinous, runaway inflation. By September 1923, four billion German marks had the equal value of one American dollar. Consumers needed a wheelbarrow to carry enough paper money to buy a loaf of bread.”

15. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    Too funny. Only in a Trumpy Bizarro world does K Harris not meet the general standard of honesty and respectability in a national politician.

But hey, when you're shilling for a convicted felon, adjudicated sexual assaulter, and the political party criminal organization that lies for and enables him......the game is to try and drag everyone down into the sewer you've chosen to dwell in.

Too bad is doesn't work on rational people.

16. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Tony Schwarz, the writer of Trump's book, The Art of the Deal, offers tips to Harris on how to defeat Trump, who he says is a shameless, toxic, feral psychopath (no offense).

‘The Art of the Deal’ Author Tells How Harris Can Beat Trump

The author states that Trump is clearly headed on the road to dementia.

He sure gets a lot of compliments from the people that he has associated with in the past.

17. chemgator

Apr 3, 2007
    Mike Johnson, the guy in charge of the republicans in Congress, would like for Trump to stop talking about penises. Apparently, he does not want his last name to trigger Trump into talking about his penis. That is one dignified presidential candidate you republicans have over there!

Mike Johnson Doesn’t Want to Hear About Trump Discussing Arnold Palmer’s Manhood

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    Are you saying you think Harris is just as bad as Trump in this department?

19. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    TOTAL BS. The Dems have NEVER done anything close to what Trump says and does and they've never cozied up to dictators like Putin, Xi or Un.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Yeah, we're so well evolved that 40% of our voters support an ignorant, uninformed, hateful, vindictive, narcissistic, sociopathic, racist, misogynist, fascist wannabe dictator who quotes Hitler in his campaign rhetoric.

FB_IMG_1729355667801.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1