Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump gifted personal Covid testing machines to Putin during the height of pandemic

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Oct 8, 2024 at 9:09 AM.

1. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Sworn by whom ? He’s not my enemy. In any case, it’s good for that I’m not in charge. If I was in charge we wouldn’t be making enemies and fighting the wars that enliven you.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    Notice how the narrative has shifted from Russia bad people and losing to purely Russia bad people. The impotent rage is duly noted.

3. thomadm

thomadm VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Both the post and article cited are incorrect. The only people that know what is going on here are in the intelligence agencies and probably Obama, Trump and Biden.and their SoS. All three have been very measured discussing Russia, even Trump.

4. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    You mean the article is lying ?

5. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    The greatest geopolitical thinkers in the world agree with me, not you. Greg Copley US/Australia, Glenn Fiessen Norway, Jaques Baud Switzerland, Alexander Mercouris London, John Mearsheimer Univ of Chicago, Scott Ritter US, Moon of Alabama blogger Bernhard US/Germany, Pepe Escobar Brazil originally and so on. Gonzalo Lira, the late American journalist living in Ukraine would agree with me. All of these people agree with my position.

Your fact-check article is riddled with errors. For example at least 3 times it says Russia invaded Ukrsine on February 21, 2022. The generally accepted snswer is February 24.

Your article doesn't mention that Ukraine started firing thousands of artillery shells at Russian-speakers beginning on February 16. 2022. It does mention the group that was monitoring ceasefire violations. That's where blogger 'Bernhard" at Moon of Alabama got his data (which said Ukraine was firing artillery at ethnic Russians beginning on Feb. 16, 2022.

Your source claims Russia illegally annexed Crimea.. Wrong again. Russia annexed Crimea the same way the US acquired Texas. The people of Texas voted to become a part of the US and the people of Crimea voted to become part of Russia. Their respective legislatures ratified the plebiscites. Russia likes to cite US precedent.

As for the soldiers in Crimea who had no insignias on their uniforms, Jaques Baud related on the podcast The Duran" there were 24,000 Ukrainian soldiers in Crimea at the time. When the US-led coup ousted the democratically elected president of Ukraine 22 000 of the soldiers ripped off their insignias; they now considered themselves to be on the side of Russia.

And so on. Your source isn't so good. My sources are the best.

6. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Bull. 100% bull. You have bought the Russian propaganda machine hook, line, and sinker.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    In his defense it's in his job title.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  8. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Just curious how a loyal American could praise Putin. I didn’t get an answer, of course. It’s social media, so anyone can post anything within our rules, even lots and lots of disinformation.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    I do it too, every time I see one of your posts.

10. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Good lord!

11. 108

108 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    NYC
    Have the cult followers told us why Trump cares about the health of the Russian president who put bounties on American soldiers?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  12. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    When will the big cult stop beating up on the little cult ?

13. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    Essentially what the US has been doing to Russian soldiers on a much, MUCH more massive scale.

14. 108

108 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    NYC
    There was a question to the post you responded to, but it’s noted that instead you deflected it by excusing Putin’s actions because of what you perceive America is doing on a larger scale..

15. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    You're losing it. Why do all the great geopolitical thinkers from around the world agree with me and every fact I posted? It's not like I cherry picked them. Greg Copley has been called the greatest grand strategist in Western civilization. On April 15, 2013 at 2:45 pm in a phone call that lasted 4 minutes and 6 seconds (I still have the phone) Copley and I discussed the stupidity of the US intervention in Kosovo and what a horrible precedent that had been set.

The US said Serbia had to give up its province of Kosovo because the Muslim population of the province had voted for independence. Copley and I agreed that by the same logic, if Mexican-Americans in the southwest voted to secede from the US they could form a new country or join Mexico, and Russia could bomb the US until America gave up our southwest region. Russia used the precedent set by the US to take the Donbas. This was after Putin spent 7 1/2 years refusing to let them join the Russian Federation.

The Biden administration could have stopped the Ukraine war with 1 phone call to Zelensky ("Stop the artillery shelling of ethnic Russians"). But the US wanted war. Greg Copley predicted the Biden administration would try to start a war when he was on the John Batchelor Show on a Tuesday night in October of 2021. He did not think Putin would take the bait, but he did.

Remember when you believed the Central Park 5 were innocent? You fell for the media/Democrat BS hook line and sinker. 4 of the 5's confessions are online. No one can listen to them and think they were innocents.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    Rule of thumb: don’t believe anything the CIA says and you’re not too far wrong …

Still no proof that Russia paid Taliban bounties for dead Americans

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    The Canadians have done a good job countering all the Russian propaganda here. 116 refuted claims. You should educate yourself and read a few.

Ukraine was also independent before the Soviet Union, and after the fall of the Soviet Union, wanted and obtained its independence again. So did several other former Soviet territories. The majority of Ukraine wants to remain independent, which is why they have been fighting for years now to maintain it.

Never easy to re-establish independence or break away from a larger country, and yes Ukraine has not been without its problems, including its fair share of graft and criminal activity amongst its government. And Putin/Russia has wanted to annex it completely for a decade now, starting with taking Crimea in 2014. Want an analogy? Was the US wrong to repel British forces in the War of 1812?

And the Central Park 5? What current convictions do any of them have on their record? Collectively, it's 34 less than Donald Trump!

18. thomadm

thomadm VIP Member

Apr 9, 2007
    Neither... Does everyone have to be put in a box? I don't know how many times I've had to post this on this board, everyone is brainwashed it seems on both sides.

19. duggers_dad

Jan 5, 2022
    LOl the very first debunking is BS. NATO is a defensive organization that has moved 1,000km and 16 countries closer to Russia, since 1990, and is an active participant in the U.S. proxy war intended to weaken Russia.

20. gator_jo

gator_jo GC Legend

Aug 9, 2024
    You literally referred to "the Russia hoax." (which I quoted)

Russia interfering in our 2016 election on behalf of Trump was confirmed by the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee prior to the 2020 election (I believe it was 2017?). And it is factual that that happened, and is accepted as fact by every credible US intelligence agency.

So in your opinion, what should one infer from you referring to it as a hoax, if not that you are a MAGAt. You are clearly referring to fact as a "hoax" and parroting the lies of Donald Trump. The real question is "why would you do so?"

• Agree Agree x 1