Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump found guilty on all 34 counts

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ThePlayer, May 30, 2024.

1. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Fact Check: impossible to refute. See: Pogo

2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Trump says, "We have a problem from within that's really bad." All he can do is talk about himself!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    LOL at people who believe there are non-crazy candidates to choose from.

5. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    May be the first thing he's been right about in years.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    I bet she never sees a penny of it nor should she

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    I don't think running on platform of Trump's convictions is a savvy move by the Dems, but neither was re-nominating Joe Biden or allowing Kamala Harris anywhere near the veep slot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    I agree. Everyone already knows about it. I doubt Biden mentions it (much)

10. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Biden took showers with his daughter.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    And elsewhere entire families take a sauna together. Did he ever refer to her as a piece of ass?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  12. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    Kind of like when he stole money from those veterans

• Like Like x 1
  13. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    • Like Like x 1
  14. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta VIP Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Gallatin, TN
    Its not as cut and dry as some of you would like for it to be. Fact of the matter - there are millions of people who see things differently than a lot of you dems around here which means you don't own truth and certainly can't use your loose "facts" to create the outcome you desire. You see, when there are enough of the people who disagree with you, the truth is in the middle.

Meaning, at the very least, in some small way a lot of the allegations and the virtriol coming from the left is at a minimum dishonest or unfounded. You beat him once fair and square but you don't have a candidate nor did your faulty candidate have a good enough presidency for you to comfortably beat Trump fair and square once again so it came down to political assassination. Don't take my word for it, don't bother responding to me as I don't care enough about either candidate to take a lot of time out of my day to talk about it with you all. Just look at the video below. You don't even seem to have moved the needle.

Just know this, there were other ways to beat Trump - this doesn't seem to be the one you or your leaders should have chosen. JMO. He may have gained support while y'all are on a victory lap. Its time for you guys to learn how to read a room.

• Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Come On Man x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  15. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Legend

Feb 4, 2024
    The Trump felony convictions are good news for Trump and MAGA. Given the Soviet show trial nature of the judicial process in NY, given it's Kafa-esque absurdity, given the corruptness of the judge, prosecutor and jury, given that the American judicial system is now seen as a joke around the world, the following will happen:

Before the end of July the Supreme Court will be motivated (given the above) to issue a broad interpretation on presidential immunity and these felony convictions will be vacated. Trump is off the hook on the other cases as well. If Trump had been impeached and convicted by the Senate this would not be the case.

Big win for MAGA and America

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    so if millions of people believe the world is flat and the universe revolves around it, does that make it true?

another casualty of maga is facts and truths. 1 = 1 = 2, no matter how much maga wants to believe it equals 3. covid wasn't a biological weapon created by Fauci, djt lost the election, no leaders ordered djt to be attacked. He broke the law and like others that break the law, he was prosecuted. that is the truth no matter how many people believe otherwise. the fact that they believe otherwise is a win for our enemies who seek to destroy our faith in our institutions and djt is all too happy to help them do it as long as he gets something out of it

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    Here's what MAGA is missing. Even if you think that Biden personally had his hand in Trump's arrest it doesn't change the fact that Trump broke the law multiple times. Are you saying that it is ok for people to break the law? Or are you just upset that after years of investigating Obama, Hillary and Biden you've been unable to put anyone arrested or impeached?

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Washington has a law against convicted felons running for office. Go Huskies!

From Seattle Times columnist:

“If local Republicans knew what was good for them, they would now move to drop Donald Trump from Washington’s fall ballot.

“I know, they won’t. They’re in too deep. Trump won 76% of our state’s GOP presidential primary vote. It’s become like a cult, as the party seems eager to debase itself by shedding all its longstanding talk about the rule of law and personal responsibility — as well as any chances of winning here in Washington — to sink ever deeper into the muck of Trump.

“So here’s another reason to dump Trump from the Washington ballot. If Republicans don’t do it, somebody else probably will.

“It turns out Washington has a law on the books against convicted felons running for office.”

Plot twist: WA has a law against felons running for office

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. LimeyGator

LimeyGator Official Brexit Reporter!

I find this perspective - as an outsider - bewildering. Surely it's not that hard for humans to critically assess the rule of law and its distinction from politics?
    The way I read it firmly implies this was "done" by the Democrats, which I hear and I understand from the fringes of a partisan political standpoint.

But surely not the majority? This was about him breaking the law and being convicted for it. He falsified business records to cover up his indiscretions.
    That's just carte blanche - anyone who does that could be convicted.

I get that some of you guys love a conspiracy theory but at what point does the majority look at him and say "Ok, he broke the law and I expect better from my elected officials"
    I'm not talking about Biden or any 'siding' here - I'm talking about leaders and their actions representing your entire nation.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2