Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Trump found guilty on all 34 counts

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ThePlayer, May 30, 2024.

1. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Are you an attorney. that would be a big no, you and every other far leftist on this site wouldn't except the truth if it slapped you in the face, that's a fact. We already have 2 whacky leftist that claim to be attorneys, I personally think their just whackos judging by their post and comments

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. dangolegators

dangolegators GC Hall of Fame

Apr 26, 2007
    You're right, we wouldn't except the truth but we would and do accept it. That's the opposite of you and your fellow MAGA right-wingers. You except the truth.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  3. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Do you think being angry and insulting is a substitute for facts? 12 people spent the last few weeks of their lives listening to every witness and argument made in front of them. At the end of that process, we, as a country, grant them the ability to decide on facts. They decided. Now you seem quite mad about it. It seems to me like that has more to do with you and your emotions than any sort of analysis on the facts.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    [​IMG]

Actually, I'm not mad at all I find all of this BS comical

• Like Like x 1
  6. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Hmmm, let's look at this claim. You are cursing, misspelling a ton of words (a common behavior when placed under substantial emotional load, which tends to crowd out cognitive thought processes), and personally insulting people. That seems pretty angry to me. When I find something comical, I don't start cursing and insulting people. That is generally behavior associated with anger.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    I must be doing something right then; it's got you triggered. Are you claiming you don't insult fellow posters?
    That is generally behavior associated with anger.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Well, I haven't engaged in any of the behaviors that I listed in this conversation, so the "triggered" accusation looks to be projection to keep the focus off of your emotions. In fact, I will add another one here: the notion that you need somebody else to be "triggered" by your behavior is a sign of either anger or resentment (or anger derived from resentment).

Why are you so afraid to admit that you are angry? I have certainly insulted people out of anger before. I have also cursed and engaged in rapid-fire emotional communication before out of anger. Why won't you admit that is what you are doing?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Awe, how adorable. This is what happens when you grow up in a time where everyone gets a medal. You have to love the victim mentality trumpsters embrace.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Also a confirmation that trump attracts the uneducated.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    The sheep won't stop being sheep.
    Isn't 52M about a week of legal fees? Glad his rubes are postin up for him. A fool and his money.....

13. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    being a demagogue who could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose his supporters has been the best business he has ever had in his life. Look at the passion he generated from the “Lock Her Up” and Hunter Biden and Joe are the “the Biden Crime Family” crowd. They are right— if Trump can avoid jail, being charged criminally is profitable and feeds into his narrative.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Trump ran on “Lock her Up” In 2016. Most of what we read here are the wet dream projections of how the fringe right wishes the justice system would work. They literally wanted to weaponize the justice system. But the beauty of it is that culpability— guilt or liability— is decided by 12 people from the community. Not prosecutors or judges. And a criminal jury just found Trump guilty of felonies based on evidence that none of his ardent defenders will discuss. And a civil jury found he committed sexual assault. Sued by a private citizen. Not an elected member of any party. And the only reason the documents case has not progressed is a truly incompetent or worse judge who has slow walked that easy case. And it is easy. The GOP nominee for president is a felon and a sexual assaulter. That’s your candidate. And please spare us the “weaponized DOJ.” You can’t be stupid enough not to know that the Carrol case and the Bragg case were not prosecuted by the DOJ. The jury has spoken. You may recall the lawyer prosecuted by the DOJ on connection with the investigation of the Russia investigation. Or Menendez’s trial. Or Edwards. All Dems prosecuted criminally. And all not guilty. By jury verdict. We have a good system— ordinary citizens stand between the government and jail. That’s the system being undermined by the GOP institutions in this country.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
  15. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Let's try an alternative scenario about the 2020 election.

Instead of going to Rudy Guliani with Hunter's laptop, the repair shop guy goes to MSNBC. As it turns out, MSNBC has a secret arrangement with the Biden campaign to buy and bury and negative stories about Biden. They contact Biden's team who agree to buy the laptop from repair shop guy. They then create a shell company to make the payment and disguise it as a non-campaign expense. After the election, it leaks out that a secret Hunter Biden laptop exists and was purchased by Biden.

Would you be ok with that scenario?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

• Like Like x 1
  17. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    True. He simply chose not to follow through with it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Yeah, cause he's benevolent. Even you aren't silly enough to believe that crap. You gotta be trolling.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  19. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Upon winning, he immediately stated he wouldn't go after her. Sounded pretty benevolent to me, especially as he said this to a crowd of people who were chanting "lock her up."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    There was little to no chance of conviction and presidents don't make prosecutorial decisions. If the FBI determined there was a viable case it would have been handed off to a special counsel.