Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Tickets in Omaha

Discussion in 'GatorGrowl's Diamond Gators' started by Kirby, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Kirby

Kirby GC Legend

Sep 14, 2009
    Rocket City
    Thinking about driving up from Huntsville. Anyone got any background on ticket availability if I walk up? Already made hotel reservation

2. panamacitygator

panamacitygator Ticket Swap Moderator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Panama City, Florida
    NCAA Tickets..

I will have some just not sure what day we play yet

3. panamacitygator

panamacitygator Ticket Swap Moderator Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Panama City, Florida
    I have 2 extra

4. DecaturGator97

DecaturGator97 Freshman

Apr 3, 2007
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    I'm thinking about driving over from Denver with my two sons for Saturday/Sunday games when the Gators beat TCU. Does anyone have extras they're selling? If not, what's the scene like in Omaha to buy tickets there? Trying to avoid paying all the online site junk fees if I can. Thanks & Go Gators!

5. crescent_beach

crescent_beach GC Legend

Sep 25, 2016
    All tickets are electronic. They will not accept paper tickets (as far as I know). Only way to avoid a fee is to buy from someone directly and have them transfer the ticket to you electronically.

There appeared to be no shortage of scalpers outside the stadium. I dunno how comfortable you are with Venmo-ing or giving cash to a stranger on the assumption they will transfer their tickets to your email. Buying via Ticketmaster/StubHub etc… you pay them a fee essentially for them being the scalper middleman. Lots of tickets on those sites.

6. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    You can find tickets on facebook and other social media sites too, but like the guy above said, you have to trust the individual you’re sending money to.

7. Matthanuf06

Matthanuf06 GC Hall of Fame

Sep 13, 2007
    I'm driving out and looking for 3 tickets as well for myself and two boys.

I'd avoid social media and craigslist. That is almost certainly a scam with the exception of some sort of social media Gator group.

• Agree Agree x 2