Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The target is on Target again ...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by rivergator, May 24, 2023.

1. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  2. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Lefties...none of this crap is actually happening to our kids in schools and yet we're always pissed that you're constantly calling it out.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    This exchange felt apropos to this thread

4. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    This is as good as anything from Blaire Erskine

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
  6. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    And they "target" children by selling these sorts of clothing in children's sizes. They are targeting children with this crap.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Pssst...there's never been anything stopping boys from wearing girls clothes. Kids wear what parents buy them. Just don't buy rainbow clothes for your kid if you don't want them to wear it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    And now? They want to sexualize children in elementary schools... make them gender neutral... give them puberty blockers unbeknownst to their parents. Yeah, give these people a platform and they did exactly what the other 99% of us "hoped" they would NOT do. Now we know... give them an inched and they will take a mile. It's happening right now. You can lie to yourself but we know better.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    It was always about the children, they're just not hiding it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Yeah, no weird grooming going on here. Marcia Gay Harden Says 'All My Children Are Queer' During Drag Isn't Dangerous Telethon Appearance :emoji_joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    Still living in the past? Jim Crow? How is it that the Democrats were the best friends with the KKK's biggest elected official in Strom Thurmond? Biden and the Clinton's favorite racist. I'll bet Jim Crow was an Democrat too.

The Leftists keep saying that the Pubs can't run away from their history, when all the Dems of the past were racists... especially in the south.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  12. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    Those people's (celebrities)have the most confused and abuse children of any wealthy group of peoples. I would name more but they are into gender neutral crap. And one couple sent their boys to school in a dress... for some made up BS reason. Trying to test his boyhood... some made up crap like that?

These people (LGBTQ) could not just live with all the rights a privileges that we all enjoy, it was not enough... so they crossed that line when they started grooming other people's children.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    LOL Rick. Take your meds, maybe get a new prescription, but this level of wacko is not good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    I’m confused here. Is Marcia Gay Harden, whomever that is, trans or gay? Seems from the article she is straight, as she referenced learning from her own kids. Sounds like the kids groomed her, not the other way around. She was a straight woman who had 3 kids with her husband. All 3 “kids” are actually adults. If that is the case, on what basis do you think this straight woman “groomed” her children to be as they are??? Just speculating as 2 of the 3 are twins, at least for the twins, their gender issues could be something to do with that.

15. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    It's always the uninformed that first toss personal insults because they are the ones that are naive. That means you in this case.

Out of control. This is simply getting out of control. Again, I’m not a culture warrior. These were never issues that got me animated, but now it looks like we all must fix bayonets and skewer the freaks who are turning our places of learning into dens of sexual deviancy. This isn’t about LGBT folks. I don’t care about them. This is 2022—if you’re part of that community—good for you. It’s no longer a shocking detail or taboo. Younger conservatives don’t care either—the shock value is gone. This is about ending this grooming bit in our schools and the brainwashing that goes along with it.

No one knows that they’re pansexual, transgender, or gender fluid in their pre-teens. This is nonsense. It’s science fiction. Those who do are being subjected to child abuse. They’re being buttered up for something, which I will not go into here. You can use Google for your own research purposes here. Teachers are targeting children 10 years of age and younger to start trans clubs. They’re also being given puberty blockers in secret behind their parents’ backs. A school nurse in Connecticut revealed this covert puberty blocker/ transgender operation at her school—and got suspended for it (via Daily Mail):

Teachers Were Secretly Giving Pre-Teen Students Puberty Blockers Behind Parents' Backs

These types of actions are the Liberal's wet dream come true, if they get their way.I want to see the names of all the guess of pedophile Island, the visitors list. I'll bet they are the nut-bars secretly funding these puberty blockers and Tranny story time to children.

Trans youth: 15 states consider bills on gender-confirmation treatment

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    You are one gullible soul. Bless your heart.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    Nothing but the most reliable sources for Rick. OMG I'm the naive one. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    If Target was truly interested in normalizing these tuck swimsuits, they would have just put them on the rack next to the other women's swim suits in the women's section. Similar to the big and tall section of the men's area.

This is clearly grandstanding and promoting for an agenda. They should expect someone would have an issue.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So you're suggesting that Target intentionally triggered the anti-LGBT crowd possibly resulting in a boycott which could hurt the company economically?

Edit: I assume that you were being facetious although I'm not absolutely certain.

20. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Indebted to Peter Shamshiri and Michael Hobbes for this general idea.

A new great public policy approach to fight climate change - put out the message that fossil fuels are woke, loved by trans and black activists!

We can achieve any public policy goal!

If only we had realized a few years ago. Getting Covid makes you gay, so get vaccinated!

Rainbow colored AR-15s!

• Like Like x 1