Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The MAGA cult explained

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WestCoastGator, Mar 7, 2024.

1. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Long story, but they were led by one clown show of a poster that lured them to another site. Mostly with made up BS about this site.

Many of them still lurk here, some have returned, others are back under new aliases.

To help you understand that other site... I am a libbie there. :D

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  2. tilly

We agree. Probably more anti liberal than conservative.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The closest thing to conservative policy he comes to are tax cuts for the upper class and judicial appointments that lead to things like roe v wade being overturned. Believe it or not, in the past I have voted for gop candidates. Never again as long as this shit show of a party is in place.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Did she crap her diaper like Biden does in public? Then it's no contest...

5. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007

Or... cities pay far more money for the same jobs... and the Dems that control those same cities want you to pay more to live there. Maybe the cites are over taxing their residents.

People in rural area's don't need to pay more becasue they need less government, and pay less accordingly.

One more ting does the government consider/conflate paying billions or dollars for military installations in rural areas as money spent on the rural populous?

6. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    They use more government and pay for less. The numbers are irrefutable. It’s not a conspiracy by urban cities to do that. It’s a by product of rural dwellers generating no gdp but getting the benefits of city dwellers who do generate gdp.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    There are many people of color in the southern rural states too. Many people in the city simply make more and there for pay more in taxes to the government. Many more (in rural areas like all over Florida) are at or near retirement age and that changes the score as well.

8. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Of course people in cities make more and get paid more as they produce more. Point is they fund the lives of the people who disdain them.

You aren’t speaking Russian right now cuz of the people in New York and California, not Alabama and South Carolina.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Gatorrick22

Apr 3, 2007
    Or... is the the blood from the southern state soldiers that died for our freedoms in wars like WWII?

10. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    MAGA:

11. tilly

Thats fine, but pro-life is a conservative position. And a very important one to many if not most of us.

It is the primary reason I will not vote for a democratic potus.

A pro life candidate that leans left in other areas would have my attention. (As would any unicorn I stumble across ;))

12. tilly

I mean i get your point city, but my guess is good ol' southern boys from the sticks would be the first to sign up if the Ruskiies came a knockin'.

Thats part of the equation when talking about "not speaking Russian".

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I would ask you with the decline in manufacturing over the last 20 years or so and mostly urban based, what else is produced in these urban areas? A ton of service jobs but what actual products are produced? A lot of goods and services sold, but what is produced? I don't believe I have seen much food products being produced in urban areas. I know you are talking about gdp and I don't dispute that, just curious what do you consider the products produced?

14. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    The funniest thing about you posting this is that is has been confirmed that Trump wears a diaper and has uncontrollable bowels due to his dual drug addictions of uppers to get charged up for the day and downers to sleep at night.

He always has a personal valet with him to clean him up and change his Depends.

15. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    I’d argue it’s the 12 supercarrier battle groups and thousands of fighter jets. In other words: $$$$

16. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    It’s a service based economy of professional and business services, real estate, finance, and health care. But if you want to talk about the 30% manufacturing (woo hoo go NC!). Still it’s all from urban areas.

IMG_0629.png

Top 10 U.S. States for Manufacturing - IndustrySelect®

17. oragator1

oragator1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Q: Who gets “lured” by random people on the internet? A: People susceptible to cults.

What is the topic of this thread? People susceptible to cults.

Funny how that works.

19. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Nazi’s aren’t real.

Or something.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Just xxxxing wow! Seriously?