Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The Idea of a National Divorce/Splitting Up the Country

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by cflgator83, Mar 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    I know you mean well. This is not an appropriate post right now.

2. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Hang in there man. I apologize for giving you shit upthread. You clearly are dealing with some things. Stick with the therapy.

• Like Like x 4
  3. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    There is nothing inappropriate about what I wrote. I have never mocked or disrespected this poster like some here have. First I generally don't take part in character shots with the exception of one person here that I ignore. Secondly, I recognize a troubled person and although I've tried in the past to impart specific and direct suggestions, he has only met them with reflexive rebuttals. We can't help him and I truly hope he seeks the help he needs. I respect your concern and criticism but I think that should be pointed towards some of the more callous takes here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    I’d also recommend a digital detox while you are taking time for yourself. One easy way to make life more like it was 200 years ago is to ditch your phone, quit watching TV and playing on the internet and read some books instead.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    Im really sorry to hear this cfl. I’m no expert on, well anything really, but I do know we all have different experiences in this world. And because of this, I know there are other worlds out there that I can’t see at this time. Again, you are doing something good here by starting your claims as “my mind is telling me…” because it shows that you are separating your experience of life from THE experience of life. This is what your mind is telling you, but our minds lie to us all the time.

The bottom line is that what gives our life meaning cannot be these outside political battles, because if so, all meaning can wiped from any of our lives at any moment. There has to be more to it than this. I think you’re doing the right thing to search for life’s joy. I don’t know where you will find it, in a relationship or a great book or by helping those in need, but I do think it’s good to take a pause on this stuff that’s making you feel the world is cruel. You belong here as much I do, man.

Good hunting, cfl. I’ll be rooting for you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    Just because you like grown men dressed like woman to read you, don't push that sickness on us

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. WESGATORS

WESGATORS Moderator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but the lines have already been drawn, not just for the US, but for the whole world:

[​IMG]

North America would have 9 total countries and be worth 5 extra army units for each turn.

Go GATORS!
    ,WESGATORS

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Im going to lock this thread out of respect for @cflgator83 . He doesnt need any amateur advice from us.

Praying for you cfl. Take all the time you need to get the help you need brother.

Love and respect for you being willing to share and fight this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.