Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The coming Trump Neofascist crackdown if he wins...

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by luvtruthg8r, Nov 6, 2023.

1. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    partisan hack aka vermin

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
  2. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    wait… So you’re saying that you explained that he’s not a partisan hack because he has had both a Democrat and Republican boss?

is that what you’re saying?

[​IMG]

3. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I'm saying that he is a career prosecutor and that he investigates and prosecutes those individuals including candidates for the presidency (one being a sitting senator the other a former president) regardless of party and that he doesn't seek an indictment unless there is probable cause to believe that a potential defendant has committed a crime and once again politicians regardless of party are not immune although apparently you believe that a certain politician should be immune from prosecution.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ajoseph

ajoseph Premium Member

Jan 15, 2008
    I’m not a “lib,” although I appreciate that “you people” like to label everyone who sees Trump for his actions rather than parrot his rhetoric. See original list of cases I posted above though, for your answer, since you cannot respond to any of the specifics. We can add in his bankruptcies, the multiple class action lawsuits his companies lost for defrauding people, as well -all which preceded his Presidency. It keep plugging your ears and blinding your eyes to any fact that degrades your icon.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  5. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    lol. All of you liberals are broken records. Anytime anyone questions something about the legal process against Donald Trump, they are automatically a Trump apologist, or there is an assertion that those same people must believe politicians like Trump should be immune from prosecution. Give me a break, these assertions are stupid.

No President has ever been charged with document retention crimes like here, despite practically every modern day President and Vice President doing the same thing. Not one single prosecution! As such, the prosecutor is automatically a partisan hack until he proves otherwise, and the burden is simple: prosecute Biden and Pence too. Charge Hillary for the email scandal.

We are becoming a banana republic.

Not Just Trump And Biden: Every Administration Since Reagan Mishandled Classified Records, National Archives Finds

6. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida

Here we go again.

Post a link to one of the alleged multiple Donald Trump’s bankruptcies ( plural as you claim). If you can post a link to prove that Mr. Trump filed for personal bankruptcy I will donate $25 to any political candidate of your choice.

If not, you get to publicly apologize to Mr. Trump.

man up and accept my simple challenge.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. GatorJMDZ

GatorJMDZ gatorjack VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Your academic credentials?

8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    How Trump's classified material case is different from Clinton's and Biden's
    But Trump is the only former president who refused to return classified documents after being requested to do so, lied regarding the disposition of the documents and attempted to conceal the documents that he failed to return.
    For your viewing pleasure.
    upload_2023-11-16_20-48-31.jpeg
    By the way most of those boxes probably didn't contain classified documents (none of us really know although I'm sure that Jack Smith, his staff and the FBI agents know how many classified documents were in the royal restroom and even if only one of the boxes contained classified documents it was one too many.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    They are business bankruptcies. Not personal. Not sure what game you are playing here.

Trump is very good at losing other people’s money. It is probable that his businesses have lost far more than his businesses have ever earned, and it is likely that very few people have lost more money than his businesses have.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    So the only legitimate prosecution of Trump would have to be by a dyed in the wool republican or perhaps more accurately a maga aficionado. We know that even if that were to occur, they would immediately get vilified and branded a rino; ergo he can never be prosecuted by anyone acceptable to his apologists and worshipers. Our criminal justice system does not work that way. All of this gets bandied about without the self appointed expert having heard any testimony or seeing any evidence by the prosecution or by the defense. Hardly a sound basis for saying it should all be summarily dismissed. How about we let a jury make that call?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    I’m pretty sure that people who still support Trump, or even apologize for him, are the same type of people who supported Hitler in Nazi Germany. We all act like we are shocked by Germans during that time frame (as well as others around the world ) willingly supported him, but basic human nature has not changed, and after everything Trump has done and said, and people still support him or apologize for him, I have no reason to think there is any limit to how far they would go in support of their tribe.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    this is the problem. Your post nailed it. You are making excuses. OF COURSE THEIR CASES ARE DIFFERENT! That is true with every single criminal case, without exception. That is the subjective part. That ignores the only point to be made….lets talk about the objective part….CRIMINALITY

When you focus only on the subjective part…the minutia of differences, you create a serious problem. Trump kept X docs in Y, while Biden kept Y docs in X. Both alleged conducts violated the law objectively. The degree of the violation may be subjective, but when the state exercises prosecutorial discretion for 1 and not the other…. Then I take issue with that. That is the true danger to our Democracy.

13. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    As long as you continue to demonize those you oppose by proclaiming them evil (in your case Nazi) you can justify treating them as sub human. Which, ironically, is exactly what the Nazis did. You are dripping with irony.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    [​IMG]

15. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    I don’t think they are inherently evil, at least not most of them. I think they are just gullible and followers, and their instinct to belong and conform supersedes their intuition of right and wrong.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  16. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    So I can listen to you, a message board poster who unfailingly defends Trump for entertainment, or Bill Barr, his AG, who actually supported Trump on matters like Russia, who says these are legit charges.

Tough decision.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. GatorFanCF

GatorFanCF Premium Member

Apr 14, 2007
    And the media barrage continues, from CNN (shocker!): Trump’s radical second-term agenda would wield executive power in unprecedented ways | CNN Politics

I love how headlines about Trump are always cast in the most pejorative and nefarious language: "Radical" "Unprecedented"
    Hmmmm...I thought it was Obama who said "We are going to fundamentally transform America..."? I guess it's okay if your guy wants to do new stuff; but, it's dangerous when the "other" guy wants to do new stuff. Who runs for POTUS and does NOT look to do new things? The whole pretense is laughable.

It would be the same tripe if Christie, DeSantis or Haley was the likely nominee.

Reminds me of the old joke about the headline in Pravda, the USSR's media regarding a two person race USSR vs. USA, which the USA won.
    Pravda headline: "Russian wins Silver Medal, USA runner finishes next to last!!!"
    Keep spinning, keep the fear going, keep getting clicks. Well done.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    I am referring primarily to Trump. If Trump is a fascist/Nazi/***phobic then it’s a foregone conclusion he stole govt secrets. You can’t get much worse than a Nazi.

19. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    SMH. There is no hope for you. You just can’t read.

[​IMG]

20. UFLawyer

UFLawyer GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida
    excellent post.

The Dems are so concerned about Trump walking in the front door they guard it with lies, exaggeration, hyperbole and fear……meanwhile they ignore reality leaving the back door wide open and what do you know….in walks dementia and its side kick affirmative action Alice.