Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The Book of Revelation

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorPrincess8, Jul 28, 2024.

1. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    The picture was made by a liberal to make fun of Trump. I thought it was funny. That is why I posted it.

In reality I have reluctantly voted for Trump because I think the DNC has an agenda to do irreparable harm to our country. I don't think we are going to recover as a nation from what the Democrats are doing to our country.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. docspor

docspor GC Hall of Fame

Nov 30, 2010
    I think that is a lie. You posted it in the election thread when it looked like Trump was going to win. When mules started bringing Biden votes, you deleted it. Also, back then you stated very clearly that the only reason you voted for Trump was due to Roe v. Wade. & now less than 4 years later, you're willing to pull the lever for a pro choice candidate.

3. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    You can think what you want, but I know what I was thinking when I posted it. It was a funny picture, and the funniest time to post it (IMO) was when it looked like Trump was going to win the 2020 election. You may not have thought it was funny, but I did. Posting a picture is not the same thing as supporting a candidate, though. If you openly criticize a candidate and then vote against them at the primary level, then I would hardly call that support. A reluctant voter who thinks Democrats are destroying our country is what I was in 2016 and 2020, although in 2020 it was much easier to vote for Trump than it was in 2016.

Abortion still might be the reason I am inclined to vote for Trump this time around. We know the Democrats want the baby killing mills running 24/7/365. We know Democrats want to pass a federal law and/or federal amendment allowing baby killing to be legal everywhere. Trump has chosen to deemphasize the issue for pragmatic/polling reasons. I don't like it. I think a good leader stands up for what is right even when it is unpopular. Trump is not looking to pass any pro-abortion legislation, though, and I imagine he'll appoint justices to protect his reversal of Roe vs. Wade. I think Trump would veto a federal abortion law.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Basement Dwellers VIP Member

5. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    a Democrat made that picture to make fun of Trump? You have a link to support that claim?

I see trumpers t-shirts and bumper stickers with shit like that on it all the time.

6. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    Take it to the bank. I read an article about it some time ago. I don't have the time to look it up, but it is true. The money floating in the background kind of makes it obvious IMO.

7. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    But not the tank or the assault rifle lol