Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The Book of Revelation

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorPrincess8, Jul 28, 2024.

1. BLING

BLING GC Hall of Fame

Apr 16, 2007
    Meth is a helluva drug.

2. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    I heard him loud n clear. Let's hear your version.

Tell me with a straight face, how a professional agency charged with securing a small rural area about the size a 2 square city blocks--except with hardly any no buildings (like 3)--could manage to overlook one of the buildings with a direct shot to the charge on stage. 150 yards away.

Bonus points for explaining the failure to use drones, in the 21st century, intentionally declining them.

Go:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    150 yards but the point still stands.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Try to understand. I'm not saying there was no conspiracy. I'm saying they wouldn't depend on this fool to take out the target. He was a designated patsy. IOW somebody else fired the shot that hit Trump, some expert marksman who wasn't so damn expert after all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Ty. Corrected.

6. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    I think the gunman had to be Crooks, because they found him dead with the AR and explosives. How do you explain it being someone else?

7. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Well stated. Don’t sink to their level. That’s all they have.

8. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Fresno, CA
    Ah, I see now. How clever you are to point it out. How blind I was. Now I do believe that the four planes were remote-controlled to their targets; that they hit in the precise spots where the “super thermite” was installed; that despite the explosion and fires by caused by the aircraft impacts the “super thermite” did not detonate until commanded hours later; that the government disappeared the passengers, crew, and 19 al-Qaeda “patsies”; that the government expertly faked the black boxes and phone calls from the airplane; that the FBI, CIA, FAA, and NTSB were all in on the coverup; and that Cheney would not have concocted the entire thing if it had not been for the fluoridation of our precious bodily fluids.

I so look forward to our little chats every time this comes up.

9. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Of course they found him dead. They shot his ass! And yes, he had a rifle and explosives. He was a designated patsy! What was he supposed to have, a BB gun? You don't choose someone like Crooks to take out a target from that distance, would you be that stupid? The person who was supposed to take out the target - if it was a conspiracy - failed on an epic scale. ("Hell, we might as well have used Crooks!")

10. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Gee, it's a shame you went to so much trouble there. What does that have to do with the attempt on Trump?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    who is one of the more prolific content providers of this “shit hole”.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  12. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    15 days and still no motive from the FBI. Like JFK and Vietnam, Trump wants to end involvement in Ukraine. So they want to take him out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    MAGA was quiet when it came to the missing J6 text messages. Why do they now care how the SS is run?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  14. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    It was more than Vietnam with JFK, I'm sure it would be more than Ukraine with Trump if there was a conspiracy. Like JFK in his day, Trump is seen as a threat to national security. (For example, does a ballroom full of U.S. secrets ring a bell?) So who would want to take him out, like JFK who wanted detente with Russia, who screwed the CIA at the Bay of Pigs, and who, yes, intended to get out of Vietnam? A gang of killer Democrats? Ha ha ha.

15. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Fresno, CA
    The same as what a U.S. government conspiracy had to do with the events of 9/11. Absolutely nothing. Not for nothing, but if I was one of those mouth-breathing 9/11 Mythers, I would feel like I had no credibility whatsoever to be preaching about conspiracies ever again. I mean, I would feel like my credibility had been shot down, busted to pieces, pissed on, and buried underneath a toxic waste dump. I would feel, like, ludicrous to think that people would ever buy my BS again. But that’s just me speaking for self.

16. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    And you know what you can do to yourself.

17. uftaipan

uftaipan GC Hall of Fame

May 31, 2007
    Fresno, CA
    Sometimes twice a day. Even at my age.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. okeechobee

Sep 11, 2022
    Yes.

19. cocodrilo

Apr 8, 2007
    Getting back to the Book of Revelation, I've got a theory about John of Patmos. I mean the way he carries on about "a whore" and "harlot" and his thing about "fornication." I think there's some sexual repression there or something.

20. SotaGator

SotaGator Junior

Apr 4, 2014
    I don't believe in conspiracy theories regarding Butler, Pa. Lone shooter, troubled kid, access to multiple weapons, dumb venue for a rally (prob was dirt cheap to rent, if the campaign paid at all). My opinion. People don't have to agree with me, and I really don't care if some vehemently disagree.
    Be best.