Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

The Book of Revelation

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorPrincess8, Jul 28, 2024.

1. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Well, there's plenty of evidence of Trump publicly shilling for Russia. But accepting help from Russia in an election is really enough to ought to disqualify him from running for national office. It's a *******g disgrace.

Trump: ‘I don’t see any reason why’ Russia would have interfered with election

“I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-putin-meeting-election-meddling-722424

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Basement Dwellers VIP Member

Surely, You are aware that The Current Administration he behind the assassination of Trump. The FBI instead of acquiring evidence they washed it away on that slopped roof. Surely, you are Aware the Obama/Biden Admin let Americans die in Benghazi 2012. Surely, You are aware Harris did NOTHING at the southern Boarder of the United States. Surely, you know what happened in Libya. Surely you know the treason n the computers of Hunter/Hillary? Surely, you know The Obama/Biden admin sent millions of dollars to Iran. Surely, You know Harris slept her way to the top by being appointed by then partner Willie Brown. See, You can find fault, Guilt and corruptible morality in any politician.

• Dislike x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Come On Man x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Best Post Ever x 1
  3. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Oh.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  4. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    Gish Gallop at its finest on display. Throw out a barrage of crackpot conspiracy theories that would take forever to address. All of this is nonsense, but I’m not going to even attempt to waste one second debunking any of it.

• Agree x 8
    • Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. GatorPrincess8

GatorPrincess8 Princess of Basement Dwellers VIP Member

same goes for you.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
  6. murphree_hall

murphree_hall VIP Member

Jul 11, 2019
    You will not find one single post in my history that shows me throwing support behind a single conspiracy, let alone multiple conspiracies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023
    Revelation has more diverging interpretations than most other books in the Bible. I have fellowshipped with many people who I respect who hold different views of the book. I have come to realize that while many of the interpretations differ they also hold many things in common. In particular, all orthodox views have the same end point. Eternity looks the same in all of them. Christ coming back to judge the world and bring His kingdom to full fruition is the same in every view. What is disagreed upon is what happens in the intermediate between now and the end. But the application to our lives is also the same in all of the orthodox interpretations of the book, and that is one must repent of their sin and trust in Christ as their savior, redeemer, and Lord or else the wrath of the lamb that was slain is coming.

Those who resist and push back on the idea of God bringing a future judgment upon mankind, especially at Christ bringing a future judgment upon the unbelieving and unrepentant world, will quickly dismiss the book. The book reveals Christ as who He truly is, and its message is simple: repent while the time is at hand and pledge your allegiance to Christ or else face judgment.

• Like Like x 3
  8. obgator

obgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I would argue that that was more McConnell than Trump and he’s now persona non grata in the Republican party.

9. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I remember the evangelist Donnie Swaggart (I used to watch the Swaggarts on cable for the old-style gospel music) talk about Trump being chosen by God to stop the murder of unborn children.

10. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    There were only a few errors in your narrative. First, Crooks the 20-year old kid who attempted to assassinate former President Trump had nothing to do with the current administration. He was actually a registered Republican with serious psychiatric problems who wasn't motivated by politics at all but most likely a desire for attention. His profile was similar to that of the school shooters and John Hinckley the guy who attempted to assassinate President Reagan. Like Hinckley who stalked President Carter several months before he shot Reagan, Crooks did research on President Biden and on the security of the site of the Democratic National Convention.

Hillary Clinton did have a very small number of classified documents on her computer. They were also not properly marked. In contrast Trump had boxes of documents a number of which had higher classifications than those on Clinton's computer, he tried to hide them at Mar-a-Lago and shared classified information with persons who had no authorization to access the information and let's not forget that Jared Kushner also used his personal computer to conduct official business.
    Jared Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

The funds that the Obama Administration released to Iran were Iran's own funds that had been frozen.
    AP FACT CHECK: Trump's mistold tale of Obama and Iran
    As far as Harris is concerned her affair with Willie Brown ended in 1995. She was elected (not appointed) as San Francisco's DA in 2002, seven years after her affair with Brown ended. She was elected as California's AG in 2010, 15 years after her affair with Brown.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2024
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Ezekial 38 & 39 are more impactful for what is happening today.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
  12. phatGator

phatGator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2007
    Dayton, Ohio
    Slight correction:

Clinton repeatedly claimed that she did not send or receive any information that was marked classified in her personal emails. That’s false. FBI Director James Comey said more than 2,000 emails contained classified information and some of them “bore markings indicating the presence of classified information.”

Clinton's Handling of Classified Information - FactCheck.org

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I guess it's a matter of semantics. I didn't say that the documents were unmarked but rather that they weren't properly marked. The classification was on the documents but not on the headers of the email messages. In any event Trump's mishandling the classified documents was far more egregious than what Clinton did not that what she did should be excused.

14. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Uranium One subterfuge... DIVERSIONARY TACTICS...

15. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    There is some evidence that trump was identified as a potential asset for Russia as far back as 1987 and the relationship was cultivated with money and flattery. I teally dont care to get into a back and forth on this as there is no for sure answer and its somewhat off the thread subject of Revelations but there is strong suggestion of trump being very helpful to a country that has long been an adversary. Its still somewhat a “in the eye of the beholder” at this point but i know what i think i see. The Kompromat book by Unger explored this throughly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html
    Trump has a long financial history with Russia. As summarized by Jonathan Chait in an invaluable New York magazine article: “From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. ‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008. ‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.

An Ex-KGB Agent Says Trump Was a Russian Asset Since 1987. Does It Matter?
    A second reason is that reporter Craig Unger got a former KGB spy to confirm on the record that Russian intelligence had been working Trump for decades. In his new book, “American Kompromat,” Unger interviewed Yuri Shvets, who told him that the KGB manipulated Trump with simple flattery. “In terms of his personality, the guy is not a complicated cookie,” he said, “his most important characteristics being low intellect coupled with hyperinflated vanity. This makes him a dream for an experienced recruiter.

This is what intelligence experts mean when they describe Trump as a Russian “asset.” It’s not the same as being an agent. An asset is somebody who can be manipulated, as opposed to somebody who is consciously and secretly working on your behalf.

Shvets told Unger that the KGB cultivated Trump as an American leader, and persuaded him to run his ad attacking American alliances. “The ad was assessed by the active measures directorate as one of the most successful KGB operations at that time,” he said, “It was a big thing — to have three major American newspapers publish KGB soundbites.”

16. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    It saddens me that someone thought this upchuck of stupid is the best post ever. Hopefully not an actual UF alumni.

• Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Come On Man x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  17. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    You call this a few errors, I will stick with my classification as an upchuck of stupid.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. NavyGator93

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    @GolphinGator taking the standard maga tactic of negging, not actually adding any substance.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  19. GolphinGator

GolphinGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Gainesville/ Micanopy
    I have no idea if the poster is a UF grad. That said I hate to burst your fantasy bubble but there are plenty of upchuck of stupid people that have graduated from UF. I have lived in Gainesville almost 66 years and have run a business here for 40. I promise you some of the dumbest people I have ever met were UF grads and some of them even teach there or did. Not saying that most are or even close to most, but there have been plenty over the years

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. phatGator

phatGator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2007
    Dayton, Ohio
    I don’t understand the nuances of Trump‘s case and any special circumstances by being president. I’ll trust the legal system to work that out.

I have seen some people act as if Hillary’s case is nothing because Trump’s was much worse. But the doesn’t follow.

At one time I had a DOD security clearance, and it was drilled into our heads the proper handling of information. How much more should she have known what to do.