Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Sweden's Women's Soccer Team vs. U.S. Women's Soccer Team

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by louisianagatormom, Jun 3, 2024.

1. louisianagatormom

louisianagatormom Junior

May 31, 2024
    Pretty sure Spain isn't that diverse and last time I checked they just won the last Women's World Cup. I wouldn't say Argentina is diverse and yet they just won the last Men's World Cup. So not exactly a good argument for you.

As for this random 16 year old, never heard of her so I don't know anything about her. Searching her on Google now wow is she butt ugly. I would say let her tarnish the Dutch team but being butt ugly that means she'll fit right in with the butt ugly U.S. team that will continue to fail because they put politics and "diversity" over actually being a good team. Since they are incapable of realizing that putting politics above being an actual good team caused their early exit in the last Women's World Cup.

2. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Can we just delete this troll thread? Odd enough that someone is pretending to be their own mom, but the thread sucks on so many levels.
    Doubling down on lies and stupidity for attention is also embarrassing as hell.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  3. louisianagatormom

louisianagatormom Junior

May 31, 2024
    Obviously not every woman on any team, including the Swedish team is going to be attractive. But outside of 1 and 5 on that picture at least they actually still look like women which is far more than you can say on the U.S. side.

There isn't even a bar on the U.S. side. At this point the U.S. might as well put wigs on men, there wouldn't really be any difference.

And notice even in that picture, no tats (really any never mind no whole arm or whole face tats), no body piercings and no pink hair. Refreshing to see women's who's bodies haven't been destroyed.

4. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    upload_2024-6-5_8-9-56.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. jhenderson251

jhenderson251 Premium Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Your pathetic pit of misery just has no bottom, huh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  6. danmanne65

danmanne65 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 2, 2022
    DeLand
    Like the reason OP would have no chance with them is he is the wrong gender. It’s probably like the fifth or 6th on a long list.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. louisianagatormom

louisianagatormom Junior

May 31, 2024
    And it's not just soccer. Any U.S. team that puts liberal woke politics over performance will almost be doomed to failure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. louisianagatormom

louisianagatormom Junior

May 31, 2024
    As for Caitlin Clark. Sad that the whole WNBA hates her simply because she's a straight white girl and they can't stand the fact it took a straight white girl to actually give the WNBA any type of relevance. Caitlin Clark leaves and the WNBA goes straight back to having 1,000 fans a game, a lot of those probably tickets that are given away.

But sure WNBA, run off Caitlin Clark to another league. Honestly I think Caitlin Clark should've gone to the Big3 league that she was offered or even just another league overseas.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Women's soccer, men's and women's basketball are like our most successful international team sports lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    I second the motion

I’ve never put someone on ignore (or even thought about it really) but it’s under consideration….

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  11. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Hard disagree.
    I always consider it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. jhenderson251

jhenderson251 Premium Member

Aug 7, 2008
    It was a rhetorical question. Anyone who's read your posts already knows the answer, dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Are you being a victim again......but on Caitlin Clarks behalf?

It's so saddening to see how much of a victim you are.

#NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!

14. KelticGator

KelticGator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Well, WRONG AGAIN!!!! 30% of the starters in Spain's World Cup victory are openly lesbian!!! You can easily find pictures of them and their "partners" on instagram and other social media sites. You must be confusing the firing of Spain's president of Soccer for sexual assault of one of the players or the replacement of the Women's head coach, Jorge Vilda, with a new, female coach due to his sexist and unpopular coaching methods after a threatened boycot by the players. Unfortunately for you, they are no longer an example of a "good ole boys" organization. Spain is now one of the "wokist" women's programs around if you look at their recent actions.

In conclusion, you really don't follow this chit very closely do you? You just repost what you see on other sites no matter how "highly regarded" it makes you look in the end. The fact that you seem to have no idea of what you are talking about pretty much proves your trollish agenda. Albeit, it seems most people on this board already knew that.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  15. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    From a looks perspective, do you think Caitlin Clark fits in more with the US or Sweden women's soccer team?

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I realize this is quite the statement, but perhaps the "best" part of this thread is that you have to pretend (ahem) that the USNWT had been in some sort of death spiral. When in reality, the disappointing outcomes that are frantically being presented as the norm are a combo of thatswhyyouplaythegame (like 2016 Olympics) and the studs that had been carrying the team for a decade running out of gas (like 2023 WC.) Even in those "fails" they lost exactly one game in the tourneys, one in OT (penalty kicks) and the other 1-0. IOW, they were a couple of plays away from continuing their unparalleled success. They had won the Olympics three straight times before 2016.

And like the Olympics, the WC "fail" was largely about perception since they had won the previous two. And they also lost that one in OT (penalty kicks.) But you could see clearly that that team was old. The same types of players "moms" whine about were at the end of the road and the program had dragged ass trying to wring every last ounce of glory from them. Those old studs wouldn't even give up an opportunity for an opponent to score, but they also couldn't create their own. That is a recipe to lose either by no one scoring (exactly what happened) or some singular fluke play in 100 minutes going against you.

And the Sweden thing is downright silly. Sweden has beaten the US like 8 times out of 40 or something. Never won anything the US was involved in, even when the US wasn't the one in the way per Sweden getting a rare win or being the beneficiary of some team on fire putting them out, like Canada.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I'm sorry. Are you trying to claim that this thread was started in bad faith?

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    There's an alternate timeline where Sauerbrunn, Swanson, Macario and Fishel arent hurt the year of the World Cup and we go on to win it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ridgetop

ridgetop GC Hall of Fame

Aug 4, 2020
    Top of the ridge
    You are all over the place.
    Do you equate liberal ideology with physical ugliness? Are you spouting off because the US women’s soccer team took liberal stances? I don’t like their dive into social politics but that doesn’t mean I call them all butt ugly.
    Or are you upset that to you they are all
    Physically ugly? Because by any RATIONAL metric they are not all ugly. At this point you sound like a pre teen unable to cope with you rejection at the cool people lunch table.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    idk....it's certainly, clearly, not very substantive, but it's kind of a fun, light hearted thread.

I mean, ain't no one taking it serious. Just some fun back n forth banter.

Kinda refreshing for too hot.

(besides, it might be therapeutic for the OP...whom it appears, could benefit from some).

...and of course, no one is obligated to participate.

• Like Like x 1