Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Surprise! Trump Continues Racist Otherism

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorjo, Jul 26, 2024.

1. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I think Bannon was just doing damage control, after his comment started circulating, but I'll drop his meme.

2. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta VIP Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Gallatin, TN
    Dude just make up your mind. Or better yet, google the quotes for a second. There are PLENTY, I mean PLENTY of quotes and things you could drum up about Trump that are legit, on camera, documented in transcripts etc. You are picking the bottom of the barrel. Facebook drivel.. I know for a fact you can do better.

3. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

That has become so classic.

4. rtgator

rtgator Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    FYI, I've posted several factual, verified charts on economics, presenting data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The only responses I ever get from Trumpers are Dislikes, Come-On-Mans, Laughs and Disagrees (with the Bureau of Labor Statistics!!!). They NEVER respond with facts refuting what I post.

To your credit, your post on the Bannon meme is one of the few to actually provide proof in support of disagreement. While I'm skeptical that Bannon was joking, I deleted the Bannon meme and won't use it again.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Kelly brings that fight. She needs to stay out of the kindergarten mud pit. Never battle your enemy on his home turf

6. scrappygator

scrappygator VIP Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    And, it is from 2017.