Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Suddenly Trump is back to bashing DeSantis on the stump

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by gatorchamps960608, Mar 16, 2024.

1. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The fact that Jordan was never charged was a crime for knowingly ignoring the fact that Oho State wrestlers were being molested doesn't change the fact that Jordan ignored the molestation. Do you think that because he wasn't charged with a crime he deserves a pass for behavior that should be considered unacceptable.
    Rep. Jim Jordan 'turned a blind eye' to sex abuse allegations, says former OSU wrestler amid House speaker battle
    Former Ohio State University wrestlers say Jim Jordan betrayed them and shouldn't be House speaker
    Six former wrestlers say Rep. Jim Jordan knew about abusive OSU doctor | CNN Politics

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. gatorchamps960608

gatorchamps960608 GC Hall of Fame

Jul 4, 2020
    This is your second surrender to something I've posted. I'm glad you can recognize your betters and know when to stop.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  3. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    Blah Blah Blah.
    Claims that he knew about it doesn't make it so that he knew.
    You all are good at denial, just like Biden knows nothing about Hunter's business.
    I believe it's the Sargent Schults testimony "I Know Nothing!!!"
    It's hell when the other side fights back with the same gibberish your side has been using for years!!!

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    I'm surrendering nothing to the likes of you.
    I'm just not going to be childish and have a kindergarten fight.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Not talking about crooks or even pervs, narrowing it down to sexual predators and enablers or the list would be way too long. Can we agree that sexual predators and enablers shouldn't have positions of authority?

6. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    I would love to hear the "reasoning" that Republican state senator Ileana Garcia used to justify using public funds to pay a private debt. If this person represents anyone here, please vote against her.

7. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    What is true is that it was a gold rush, and Ohio State was the mine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. enviroGator

enviroGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 12, 2007
    Right, because Universities LOVE spending millions of dollars and having their reputations tarnished. What a joke.

9. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    We can absolutely agree to that, I'm not convinced what and how much Jordon knew though. I have no doubt that some unseemly activities were happening, but from what I read about what the wrestlers said, I don't recall any of them saying they actually told Jordon. It was more of, he had to know from the conversations they were having amongst themselves. He emphatically denied that he knew anything about it. So, whether you believe him or not probably comes down to politics. I believe him. because I am on the right, you don't, just as you believe Biden and I don't. Doesn't make either of us necessarily right or wrong, short of direct testimony or evidence, just differing opinions of what we believe.

10. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    The reputation was tarnished when the media jumped full on because they thought they count “get” Jordan, and therefore pull in Trump.

$40M or so to make the whole thing go away was money well spent for OSU. The issue gets out of the headlines, and the gold-diggers sign NDAs and go off to quietly spend their payoff. I’m sure they all gladly signed up. Funny how indignation, grief, and depression goes away after their ambulance chaser gives them their 2/3 of the $ settlement.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. enviroGator

Apr 12, 2007
    If only you cared about the victims of the sexual abuse as much as you care about your victims Gym and Don the Con.

Men Are Getting Assaulted party - just a bunch of Groomers and rapists.

12. gatorchamps960608

Jul 4, 2020
    Young girls and women just exist for the abuse of republican men. Except for the ones that are into guys of which there are many.

13. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    Political opportunism at its finest for you here.

I never realized that UF such a good dramatic acting program but obviously you did well in it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  14. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    My guess is that you would be one of the last people on earth for anyone to seek advice from on just about anything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    You are picking your facts to support your conclusions. The commission they put together faced a lot pf pressure to bury it and they still disagreed with your beliefs. He knew, just like Joe Pa knew, and did nothing about it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. enviroGator

Apr 12, 2007
    Right.

Ignore or disbelieve anything bad about Pubs, even if you see it and hear it yourself.

But believe every half-baked conspiracy against the Dems. Typical MAGA low information voter.

17. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    For your information, I’m not a pub. I’ve been NPA for over thirty years.

Explain please, what conspiracy I have believed and/or promoted here? I will generally wait for facts to come out. This is politics. It is a blood sport. Lying, cheating, and stealing are the name of the game.

If the Dems wanted to prove Trump colluded with Russia, they had their chance to do it and they couldn’t.

Trump is a real estate developer. You can’t do that without being shady. That’s a given.

Hunter Biden is no one I would want my daughters dating, but if he is influence peddling and or selling favors then the pubs need to prove it. It’s been three years and we’re still waiting for the proof. I’m not holding my breath. Joe was never that great in his prime, and he’s well past that now, but I’m in no position to determine what his mental faculties really are.

I have had the non-pleasure of dealing with local, state, and federal politicians for many years. Sleaze and graft are definitely not monopolies of either party. That’s why I’m fine with the full release of all Epstein documents. But I also know that will not happen. As much as politicians like screwing each other they like screwing you, myself, and all others more. I got news for you; They ain’t letting that cat out of the bag.

Now, you, OTOH, are very quick to join the Dem circle jerks with both hands. Be careful, things get messy in there. You have no practical standing to accuse me of what you did. I would say that you were looking in the mirror and that you saw me. But that’s impossible because even at 64, I’m sure I’m still much better looking than you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Just wanted to drop by and give you a little fact update - every American should know these things. Also, every American should care about a presidential candidate whose campaign colludes with Russia. Come join us, it's good to be an informed American!

The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The nearly 1,000-page report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and says other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

Senate panel finds Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. gatorchamps960608

Jul 4, 2020
    Didn't you actually pay money to watch a Trump/DeSantis talk? If so, you've got no business discussing anyone else's judgment.

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. AgingGator

Apr 24, 2007
    No I did not. Good try though.