Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Softball Transfer Portal

Discussion in 'GatorGrowl's Diamond Gators' started by wild4softball, Jun 22, 2022.

1. ocalaman

ocalaman GC Hall of Fame

Jun 30, 2018
    Coach Walton is very particular about who he brings into his program. They have to not only have the skillset he's looking for, but the work ethic and the personality/attituded/approach that fits with what he's built inside his locker room. If Canady comes to Gainesville, you can bet that she's a fit in ALL ways and it won't be a problem in the locker room.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  2. sweatinwith6

sweatinwith6 Sophomore

Jan 22, 2024
    I love to hear that! I would love to have Canady but would hate to lose any of the pitchers. I want to see them reach their full potential. I think it takes a special locker room to bring Canady in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sweatinwith6

sweatinwith6 Sophomore

Jan 22, 2024
    If it were to happen I sure hope that's the case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  4. johnny_cakes

johnny_cakes GC Hall of Fame

Apr 2, 2017
    KSP Stadium
    I am! As a charter member of the Sunshine Pumper's Club, I'm already wondering what number she will select for her jersey. I'm also working night and day to learn to spell her first name correctly.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. ufgator72sb

ufgator72sb All American

Aug 4, 2023
    On Liv, she has the best changeup on the team. In the South Carolina series, I think she pitched two innings, if I recall. I saw three change ups in the 40s; there was one at 45 mph that was a strike out pitch. It made the Carolina batter look silly. I think if SVP works on her pitch placements, she will be a great reliever and eventual starter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sweetpotato2

sweetpotato2 GC Legend

May 5, 2023
    Sage mardjetko from SC is transferring to Tennessee

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1