Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Shots fired at Trump during rally

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ThePlayer, Jul 13, 2024.

1. eastowest

eastowest GC Hall of Fame

May 13, 2007
    8yovow.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Looks like the Dems wet dream of that shooter being a Republican IS FALSE.
    It looks like he was a Biden supporter... shocking, I know. The FBI has some explaining to do.

The story is this: the account for which data was requested was, UNEQUIVOCALLY, pro-Biden and in particular pro-Biden's immigration policy. To the best of Gab's knowledge, as of 2021, Crooks was a pro-lockdown, pro-immigration, left-wing Joe Biden supporter.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    That's obviously a fake post to make Joe Biden look bad. At this point everyone knows this assassination attempt was a false flag

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Went from a "conspiracy false flag" to a "Dem did it" within a week. Republicans are weird

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. RIP

RIP I like touchdowns Premium Member

Feb 2, 2015
    The actual truth is that Republicans and Dems accidentally hired the same dork to do the shooting. It's a Deep State thing. You wouldn't understand.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    As I stated in a couple of other posts rather than an absurd conspiracy the attempted assassination of former President Trump was the result of the converge of mulitiple bad decisions and screwups. Some examples (note: some are different descriptions of essentially the same errors):
    A 'unique' command set up contributed to security failure at Trump shooting: Secret Service
    https://www.wsj.com/us-news/tech-failings-plagued-secret-service-at-trump-rally-49d2286e
    Trump assassination attempt: Secret Service should have had team to approach suspicious people, expert says
    Secret Service will rethink command posts after shooting

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    Well, if this is true, it’s another black eye for the USSS DEI program. I wonder if the agent involved is a liberal….. no wait, she would only have a cat but no children.

“The Secret Service is investigating a report that says an agent left her post at a Trump event to breastfeed.

In a statement shared with Newsweek on Thursday, Secret Service's chief of communications, Anthony Guglielmi, said, "All employees of the U.S. Secret Service are held to the highest standards. While there was no impact to the North Carolina event, the specifics of this incident are being examined. Given this is a personnel matter, we are not in a position to comment further."

The remarks come after RealClearPolitics correspondent Susan Crabtree said that a female Secret Service agent abandoned her post at former President Donald Trump's Wednesday campaign rally in Asheville, North Carolina, "to breastfeed with no permission/warning to the event site agent."

"The site agent went to do one final sweep of the walking route and found the agent breast-feeding her child in a room that is supposed to be set aside for important Secret Service official work, i.e. a potential emergency related to the president," Crabtree wrote in a post on X,”

Secret Service investigating report agent left Trump event to breastfeed

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    While she should clearly be disciplined and possibly terminated her failure in North Carolina has nothing to do with the attempted assassination of former President Trump in Pennsylvania although I suppose that one could argue that it's an indicator that the Secret Service still hasn't addressed its shortcomings.

9. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Legend

Feb 4, 2024
    One of th3 victims at the Butler rally has reached out to a famous lawyer to get to the bottom of what really happened. Yep, Robert Barnes is at it again

10. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Alex Jones? I guess that's who you reach out to when Big Cletus from the Waffle House turns you down?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Is he getting a blow job in that picture?

12. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    If the culture is such that a secret service employee feels empowered to bring a family member and breast feed an infant, without permission, whether or not it is explicitly allowed or not, that is a serious breakdown in culture and communication from the top.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    No Kamala wasn't even there.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  15. Tjgators

Tjgators Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    First, we had the FBI playing the part of Winston Wolf a few days after the shooting.

Now we are hearing it was a local who ultimately got the first shot on Crooks :

• The 9th shot fired on J13 was from a Butler SWAT operator from the ground about 100 yards away from the AGR building. Shot 9 hit Crooks’ rifle stock and fragged his face/neck/right shoulder area from the stock breaking up. The SWAT operator who took this shot was a total badass; when he had sighted the shooter Crooks as a mostly obscured by foliage moving target on the AGR rooftop, he immediately left his assigned post and ran towards the threat, running to a clear shot position directly into the line of fire while Crooks was firing 8 rounds. On his own, this ESU SWAT operator took a very hard shot, one shot. He stopped Crooks and importantly, I believe the shot damaged the buffer tube on Crooks’AR. I won’t be certain of this until I can examine Crooks’ rifle, but I’m 99% sure, based upon reliable eye-witness ESU tactical officers who observed Crooks’ rifle before the FBI harvested it as evidence. This means that if his AR buffer tube was damaged, Crooks’ rifle wouldn’t fire after his 8th shot.
    https://clayhiggins.house.gov/wp-co.../Preliminary-Investigative-Report-8.12.24.pdf

Then, the body of Crooks gets cremated without the coroner's permission :

• My effort to examine Crooks’ body on Monday, August 5, caused quite a stir and revealed a disturbing fact… the FBI released the body for cremation 10 days after J13. On J23, Crooks was gone. Nobody knew this until Monday, August 5, including the County Coroner, law enforcement, Sheriff, etc. Yes, Butler County Coroner technically had legal authority over the body, but I spoke with the Coroner, and he would have never released Crooks’ body to the family for cremation or burial without specific permission from the FBI. • The coroner’s report and autopsy report are both “late.” As of Monday, August 5, they were a week late. The problem with me not being able to examine the actual body is that I won’t know 100% if the coroner’s report and the autopsy report are accurate. We will actually never know. Yes, we’ll get the reports and pictures, etc, but I will not ever be able to say with certainty that those reports and pictures are accurate according to my own examination of the body. Again, similar to releasing the crime scene and scrubbing crime scene biological evidence... this action by the FBI can only be described by any reasonable man as an obstruction to any following investigative effort. Please note, Mr. Chairman, that on J23, the day that Crooks was cremated, both the Homeland Security Committee and the Oversight Committee had begun House Committee jurisdictional investigation into J13, and Speaker Johnson had already stated that he was forming an Official Congressional investigative body. Why, then, by what measure, would the FBI release his body to the family for cremation? This pattern of investigative scorched earth by the FBI is quite troubling.

Oh, and they still have issues with protecting Trump. Susan Crabtree is all over it. Breastfeeding on watch.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. g8trjax

g8trjax GC Hall of Fame

Jun 1, 2007
    Tying up all loose ends...they're the servepro of govt, 'like it never happened'.

17. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    Thanks for posting. There will never be a full, accurate report on how the Biden administration allowed, facilitated this assassination attempt on their political opponent. This is third-world government MO by the leftie cabal “running” the Biden ad.

• Creative Creative x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  18. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    you seriously think they employed some teenage outcast to take a shot? really? wow, I hope you find your way out of that hole you are in, it isn't healthy to be that disconnected from reality, scary actually, as it leads to personal justifications for bad acts