Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Shannon Bream

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by buckeyegator, Jul 14, 2022.

1. jjgator55

jjgator55 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I would say they had to be pretty smart. Not Rachel Maddow smart, but smart none-the-less. The ones working for Fox are also very subservient by working for a company that believes women have their place…..serving the whims of men. Judge Janine might be the exception, but she’s just a crazy drunk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Joking to an extent, but same eyes forehead and jawline. It's been a discussed thing for a while.

Much like Mark Richt and Helen Hunt were the message board memes for years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. tilly

Basically saying they were hired based on looks is sexist.

Do you disagree?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  5. tilly

They all look this way as a silent tribute to Keith Olbermann. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    Well than I guess since you are referring to me as an angry white man that must make you a ..........
    I try not to label people I do not know, but that is not your case so, anyhow, let me go yell at some kids on the lawn!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    I disagree when you consider who was doing the hiring. Roger Ailes fairly famously made women twirl for him as part of their interview to join Fox. I doubt he was asking them to twirl to get their professional credentials.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    It seems obvious from this thread that all it would take to implement full communism and destroy the Republican party in this country is just a set of C cups on a beach body telling them communism turns her on and makes her want to party. Marx did outkick his coverage, but he was a solid 6 at best.

9. JG8tor

JG8tor Senior

Apr 9, 2007
    Yes, I do. The first is a song lyric - from a song that disparages all news media in much the same way you have in this forum previously. The other two are in response to the rightie that kicked off the sexist posts and pictures.

Post #42 claims "all the liberal responses are about as sexist as they can be". Even if granting those three as crossing the line, they fall woefully short of "as sexist as they can be" and they're not even in the majority of liberal posts, much less "all".

Contrary to post #42's unceasing amazement "with the double standards and hypocrisy", I fully expected you to defend the exaggeration and broad brush hysteria of your cohort.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tilly

Both sides have made sexist comments in this thread. Some of us are just honest enough to not just blame the other aide.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The babes were the only reason I continued to watch FoxNews at all for a while till watching that "news" channel became unbearable. Near the end I would tune in only to Outnumbered. (Is that still on?) This sexist certainly didn't linger on to watch Sean Hannitty or sourpuss Tucker Carlson. Back then Tucker was just one of the males on the couch. He was unbearable even then. Who knew he was going to shoot into stratosphere superstardom? What a network of utter crap.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. jjgator55

Apr 3, 2007
    Go do that you old ………

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. jjgator55

Apr 3, 2007
    Or that Jimbo Fisher looks like a channel catfish?

• Like Like x 1
  14. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Look at Boebert. She's maybe a 6.5, has a GED, says the dumbest shit imaginable, and is a US Representative. Imagine the destruction a 9 with C cups could do to to the thirsty older white male GOP voters.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. buckeyegator

buckeyegator Premium Member

Oct 29, 2007
    gainesville, florida
    and yet she defeated a democrat to win her seat

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Just wait till her opponent gets a boob job.

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Agree although Falwell preceded Murdoch by well over a decade at least in the US. Fox (we are not really) News hit the airways in 1996. Falwell's (neither) Moral (nor a) Majority dates back to the early '80s. Same with Ralph Reed's Christian (in name only) Coalition.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. JG8tor

JG8tor Senior

Apr 9, 2007
    Now comes the “both sides” weaseling. You posted the Kramer meme saying “that’s true” in response to a post that called out “all” of the liberal posters in this thread as being “as sexist as they can be” without mentioning that the first and most flagrantly sexist posts came from the right. No honesty, just broad brush over-exaggeration that you agreed with and then doubled down on before your typical “both sides” cop out. As far as your “honesty”, do you continue to agree that “all the liberal responses are about as sexist as they can be”? Let’s see what you say and maybe the right wing snow flake can find some honesty, too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Open your mind, brother. Libbie women rock.

20. buckeyegator

buckeyegator Premium Member

Oct 29, 2007
    gainesville, florida
    yeah, love me some nancy and crazy maxine