Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

SEEN ENOUGH!!!

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by doctorg8r, Sep 1, 2024.

1. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Lol! Game one, and we're already warming the engines for Chip Kelly II thread.

:D:p:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    He has brought in some talent, no doubt, but in line of scrimmage league he might have the worst one in the entire league in his third year. With just a half a dozen players added to this roster we could be pretty good, but he has holes that are almost insurmountable. We also don’t have blue Chip players that are 18 years old, waiting to work themselves into our offensive and defensive lines. Offensive lineman from the portal to sit on the bench behind a bad offensive line.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    No sir, that was not just one game. We are getting very close to the 30th game of his tenure and there has been zero progress as far as product on the field. He has brought in some talented players, but he has not put together a product on the field any better than day one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  4. fsusucks

fsusucks Recruit

Nov 23, 2021
    I stopped watching the BN era at the end of the first year. I watched the first game last year and saw the same and didn’t watch anymore after that. I thought I would give it one more shot this year, but it’s the same ole crap. Thank goodness NFL starts next week. I haven’t even bought any new Gator stuff since BN took over. I guess I shall see you all next year.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    Truth.

Just to clear any misunderstanding, I'm all in on throwing Billy overboard STAT. No reservations, no defense offered.

I'm pissed. He had a margin of error of 2 whole seasons, and on Saturday made it clear he was fully expecting a third.

@#$%& him.

Wasn't offering any kind of defense. Just joking about the very apparent fact that we're staring another coaching search in the face.

Just making light of an upsetting situation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    ^^^and Striklyn too.

He seems to have made Billy feel awful comfortable with horseshit performance/ results on the gridiron.

Clean. @$%&&n. House.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. SewaneeGator

SewaneeGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I don't disagree based off of what we saw Saturday, but your exact statement posted over the summer would have been dismissed as whiny, completely wrong, and detrimental to the program. And few if any would have believed our lines to be the worst in the SEC. A few question marks still on OL and depth concern on DL yes, but the worst? That would definitely have elicited a lot of angry pushback if not a time out from the board.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    None of those guys needs money.

They do it because they love it, and they're not dead yet.

May ww all love our vocation as much...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. orangenblue

orangenblue Recruit

Aug 29, 2024
    [​IMG]

10. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    But now we have seen his third year product in action. We aren’t questioning the product that will come in year three, we just witnessed it. We all had questions but we just saw the answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. pd_gator

pd_gator GC Hall of Fame

Oct 6, 2013
    Florida
    I can whole heartedly agree with your entire post. Man it's hard to believe how fast all the optimism has been sucked out of this program and has absolutely gutted any respect anyone outside of UF has for this program. His record is no longer defensible, both he and the AD need to go asap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. doctorg8r

doctorg8r GC Hall of Fame

Dec 11, 2018
    I'm scratching my head with your perception, and this may be all I will say to you. I have NEVER perceived Wanne as you have characterized him. I am seriously considering you as someone who is totally irrelevant!!! And if you don't get my drift, then I can't help you!

13. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    I don’t expect an athletic director to necessarily know if a coach knows his shit or not but if it were me, I’d ask someone that does. Hey Steve, does this guy know his ass from a hole in the ground? No Strick, I could blow his shit up blindfolded.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. SewaneeGator

Apr 8, 2007
    I agree with you. It's just amazing to me that one game has been so dispositive as to convince pretty much everyone at once. And again, those questions weren't much appreciated when expressed over the summer. It took very little questioning for people to be dismissed as whiners, b&tches, trolls, fsu fans, etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    Those guys are so lucky. That’s like paying me to surf or fish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SewaneeGator

Apr 8, 2007
    I haven't characterized Wanne15 at all. I just noted that what he posted about our lines being the worst in the league--what pretty much all of us are wondering after Saturday--would have been considered extreme if not ridiculous as recently as a week ago. There was nothing specific to him or personal intended. It was an observation at how fundamentally everyone's perspectives have changed so quickly. I don't understand your comment about irrelevancy, but that's ok if you don't want to explain further.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    The
    re no sense in crying all offseason. It’s coming one way or the other and we had a whole new set of players coming. We portaled in a bench for a bad oline. Last year we were the youngest team in the country. There was a good possibility of us not sucking Saturday. Bitching this offseason is projecting failure which helps nothing. We just witnessed failure that can’t be ignored. We all know we have to sit this season out. It’s getting blown up and started over yet again or we have to sit it out until the boosters decide they can afford to try again. Most of us suspected this outcome, we just didn’t want to listen to six months or crying.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    Wait till yall hear today's message from coach....

19. SewaneeGator

Apr 8, 2007
    Fair enough.

20. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    Exactly, we have one of the greatest college football coaches of all time in the building and he absolutely LOVES the University of Florida. The AD should be taking advantage of the situation and ask his advice.

• Like Like x 2