Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Ron DeSantis next president

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by GatorPrincess8, Jul 22, 2022.

1. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Seriously? This is your take? There is a reason the sham got such crappy ratings. No one gives a crap. It’s ok to admit. And when dems start apologizing for locking down and keeping kids out of schools for over a year I’ll maybe then start to feel bad about 1/6. I want trump indicted. But the dog and pony show didn’t amount to anything.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 4
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. gatordavisl

gatordavisl VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    northern MN
    Not anymore, apparently. But that's a fair point, so I won't comment on 1/6 here further.

3. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Phil is probably the most respectful person on this forum. I assume you were born in 1995 and didnt graduate in 1995.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Not to me he hasn’t been.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. channingcrowderhungry

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Marinate on that then.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lacuna

lacuna The Conscience of Too Hot Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Channing, did you possibly mean ruminate?

And by the way, I absolutely agree with you about Phil

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  7. channingcrowderhungry

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Nah, I meant marinate. Soak it in. It's another way of saying it though. Less Websters, more slang.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lacuna

lacuna The Conscience of Too Hot Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Redlands, Colorado
    Ah, okay. I'll let that new slang soak in... Thanks

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Not a fan of Geraldo but he couldn't have said it better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. gatorchamps0607

gatorchamps0607 Always Rasta VIP Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Gallatin, TN
    I haven't read this whole thread because.. well it's Too Hot - 99% of the opinions here are biased gobbledygook from people who probably don't practice what they preach here.

With that said, are some of you actually saying this is 'required' viewing in some way? Like we should be watching this stupid dog and pony show instead of enjoying our weekend with family and friends? If so, I honetly feel sorry for you.

For politics and politicians to have such a stranglehold on your life must be exhausting.

• Winner Winner x 4
  11. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Ah, so it’s ok for him to be rude to me but I must be kind to him. Got it. What a joke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Don’t think any were on a weekend. And you can stream them at your leisure from a variety of places.

13. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    I’d rather peruse the warchant board than watch the libbie view show.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. MaceoP

MaceoP GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Ok. Sorry you believe that. Garland will do what he’s told. When the hearings are over, if Pelosi, Schumer & Biden tell him not to indict Trump, he will comply and not indict

15. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Shoulda just lead with that instead of the family values headfake.

Edit: Sorry O&B, my retort was misplaced.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

The commission isnt supposed to be a news program Davis. Thats' the point.

Are people really that bothered that a Trump hating conservative isn't interested in watching a made for TV event piling on to what I already believe is true?

17. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

I think you meant marinate. ;)

18. gatorchamps0607

Aug 14, 2007
    Gallatin, TN
    Actually that was me and I went out to Nashville Shores with the family instead of sitting at home like a dunce watching lying politicians argue with each other.

Some of you guys (not necessarily saying you) need to take a step back and figure out what is really important in your life. Trump was never going to successfully overturn any election. Hopefully he is prosecuted or at least not allowed to hold office again but just like the Amber Heard/Depp circus, you can figure out the end results once it's finished. Nothing is going to come out of me sitting here watching this crap.

Right now, Im winding down and enjoying a little bit of me time studying for certifications so I can advance my career. You guys can have fun with your stupid political circus, I'll actually live my life.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  19. Emmitto

Emmitto VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    My apologies to O&B, I have been corrected.

And good for you, I didn’t watch a minute live either.

I did however read and watch this and that at my own leisure, as I take the threat seriously.

I also live a full life. I don’t know why someone fitting this in is ludicrous.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. gatorchamps0607

Aug 14, 2007
    Gallatin, TN
    Fitting it in, sure thats all good. Some people live their life by this though. Besides his mouth, Trump wasn't the worst president we ever had (pre-election results). In some ways, the man knows what he is doing. However, the mouth, ego and some actions during his presidency and immediately after the election clearly should bar him from being president at a minimum. Honestly, there is almost no way he can win the presidency unless dems put Hillary up again. Trump may have support from staunch conservatives - but he lost a lot of neutrals and "anyone but a liberal" kind of people and even fence sitters.

So what Im getting at is, this shouldn't be someone's life. This shouldn't consume anyones life and it certainly isn't 'required watching'. Some on here act as if its our American duty to watch this unfold. There is too much bad shit and corruption in the world for me to get all worked up about this crap. Corruption will always be there, it just depends on which type you can stomach.

Both sides are corrupt and if both sides had their way, their party would rule forever. You don't hear any liberals saying "man after 8 years, it would be nice to have a Republican in office again" and vice versa. Most people who follow a party lock step don't want democracy, they want their way. They want to dictate what the rest of the country does. It's the name of the game so watching one side act holier than thou is just a big crock of shit.

• Winner Winner x 1