Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

RIP Laken Riley

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gator515151, Feb 24, 2024.

1. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    LOL. Is this how it works? Show a picture
    Sure, let's talk about walls. So, 11 people a day breaching a wall or this? Not sure on my math but this seems like more than 11 people. Thanks for proving my point. Can't fix stupid.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  2. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Again, I'll post this. Not complicated.

West Bank security fence has been Israel's lifesaver - architect

According to Tirza, there were more than 3,000 attacks that originated from Judea and Samaria from September 2000 until the end of 2006 that resulted in the deaths of 1,622 people killed inside the Green Line in terrorist attacks.

From 2007, when most of the existing fence was up, until today, he says there have been 141 attacks from Judea and Samaria inside Israel, that led to the killing of some 100 people.

Those numbers tell the whole tale, he maintains. The fence wasn’t set up as a border or as a means of suppressing the Palestinians, but rather to save lives. And the numbers show it succeeded in fulfilling that objective.

It was not successful in doing this alone, he stresses. The barrier is only one component of a larger security system. It does not stand alone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    OK moron, breach does not equal human. Breach equals hole, or as dictionary.com puts it, "the result of a breaking." One breach could bring in much more than 11 people! Again, thanks for the best laugh of the day. Now, back to "Skippy's Bizzarro World" for you, where you make salient points backed up by data. LOL!

And what point about the Israel wall are you attempting to make again? It stopped terror attacks, but not everyday workers? Or that it wasn't able to stop terrorists from attacking? Can't keep your pretzel logic straight anymore!

Walls don't work. It's really that simple. Unless you think something that was cut over 3,000 times between 2019 and 2021 to be effective? And that doesn't include the thousands who have climbed the wall using a $5 ladder!

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Thanks for again proving my point. Walls work. It's too funny. Almost as funny as your covid takes, but not quite.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    How have you proven walls work again? Maybe they do in your Skippy Bizzarro World. But not in the real world. 11 breaches a day for the Trump wall, and 3,000 over 3 years years. How is that a definition of "working?" And thousands of Palestinians daily before the terrorist attack, and the most successful terror attack in generations in Israel. How again, is that a definition of working?

You are hilarious. Thanks for all the laughs!

• Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  6. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Can't fix stupid. Covid taught us that with this poster. Now he thinks walls don't work yet amazingly he has walls to protect him and his family. This guy has been comedy gold for years. Non-stop hilariously awful takes.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    I'm pretty sure there are much more productive ways for you to get your cherished wall built than posting here. I've heard that this Bannon guy is running a funding operation for it. I heard there isn't much more to do on it;

Speaking at an unfinished section of the wall in Hidalgo County, Texas, Trump said he had been just months from completing the structure. He was visiting the border with Gov. Greg Abbott and 31 Republican lawmakers, Reuters reported.

"Within two months, everything could have been completed, not sitting there rotting and rusting. It would have been perfecto. It was all set," Trump said during a rambling 30-minute speech.

Trump made a trip to the US-Mexico border and falsely claimed his southern border wall had been just 2 months from completion

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Here's a question. How good would your house walls be at stopping people from coming in if you announced there was no alarm, and you were leaving the house unattended for a month? Would your house be secure then? Or be open to just about everyone and anyone who wanted access? Walls work, right? So, you wouldn't have to worry at all? Right?

And again, in what world other than your own "Skippy Bizzarro World" is 11 breaches a day and 3,000 over a three year period equals a wall being effective? Or thousands of Palestinians breaching a wall, plus the wall doing nothing to stop the biggest terrorist attack in Israel in generations equal effective? I noticed you didn't answer these questions the first time. You won't this time either, because they show, to anyone who isn't a moron, walls aren't effective! But hey, leave your house for a month, no alarm, nobody watching, and sleep soundly knowing your house has walls!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Thanks for agreeing with me again that walls do indeed work. Let's see if I can dumb it down for you. 11 breaches a day and 3,000 over a three year period OR around the 10 Million illegal crossing during Biden's Presidency. Hmmm, wonder which one is better. Even you can do the math on this one skippy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Hey, I don't engage you anymore, as part of my new Operation Ignore Trolls policy which I just recently rolled out. So I just wanted to respectfully ask;

Shouldn't you stop, well, LYING? There haven't been 10 million illegal border crossings under Biden. Please, have some regard for the truth.

Also, note that I didn't even use the awesome term "skippy" that you introduced into the conversation. Despite the fact that it's really really funny!! I saved it for you.

So, again very respectfully, please stop lying. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Take your ball and go home little one...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    So, even though Jojo here is saying I'm lying, I'm attaching the numbers for everyone else to see. Shocking this poster is lying yet again.

FACTSHEET: Final FY23 Numbers Show Worst Year at America’s Borders—Ever – Committee on Homeland Security

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Biden didn't tear up a single inch of wall. In fact, he built a small section because it was already funded, and there would have been issues had the wall not been built. Yet, we see more crossings now than ever! But this is evidence the wall is working? Only in your "Skippy Bizzarro World," where morons make salient points!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    I would add the source is the House Committee on Homeland Security. It may be the worst year according to the Committee although the Republican controlled House of Representatives apparently doesn't believe that it's all that serious considering that their leader is blocking a vote on bipartisan legislation to address the problem at the Southern Border. I would also add that the legislation that is being blocked has been endorsed by the union representing the Border Patrol agents who are on the frontline at the border and who are charged with preventing illegal border crossings.
    Border Patrol union backs Senate immigration bill despite House GOP opposition

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024

From your own link, genius.

Since President Biden took office, there have been 7.5 million encounters nationwide and 6.2 million encounters at the Southwest border, in addition to 1.7 million known gotaways.

Looks to me like under 8 million "encounters" at the southern border. You're fabricating by over 25%, even if those were "crossings". Which they are NOT. So yeah, you've really "dumbed it down."

What is the definition of a border encounter?

The analysis is based on a metric known as migrant encounters. The term “encounters” refers to two distinct types of events: Apprehensions: Migrants are taken into custody in the United States, at least temporarily, to await a decision on whether they can remain in the country legally, such as by being granted asylum.

Now please stop LYING.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Holy crap, math isn’t your strong point , is it? Did you just ignore the “got away” lol? Did you see the date of the article? Do you think anyone has crossed the border since October? Damn, I thought you blocked me? Tired of getting abused in this thread? Sorry sport. Take a lap

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Sorry, sport. "Encounters" include apprehensions. Which aren't "border crossings", Skippy, sport, whatever nonsense you're on.

And I added getaways to encounters at the southern border. (Even though that includes apprehensions.) And it's still 25% under your lie of 10 million.

But you apparently can't understand that Skippy sport.

So just please stop LYING.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Sorry about confusing you with all these big numbers. I forgot math isn’t your strong suit. My bad. I’ll try to dumb it down next time for you. 10 million illegals since Biden took over. You crying about the numbers don’t make them magically disappear. Might be better for you to sit this one out. I’d actually feel bad for you if I wasn’t laughing so much at you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Border encounters, which include apprehensions, are not "crossings" sporty skip. Never mind that the numbers don't add up to your lie.

Now before I resume ignoring the troll, how does it go?

Oh yeah: sit this one out, hit the showers, take the L. Amidoingitrite skippy sport?