Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

RFK -- eating a BBQ'ed dog? Groping a babysitter? (disturbing pic)

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by WarDamnGator, Jul 2, 2024.

1. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville

Romney aides point out Obama ate dog meat as a child (nypost.com)

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chili peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” part of the passage reads.

I guess it's a liberal thing

2. Trickster

Trickster VIP Member

Sep 20, 2014
    OMG, two humorless MAGAts were insulted and come on manned you. LOL!!!!

3. PITBOSS

PITBOSS GC Hall of Fame

Apr 13, 2007
    Biden, Dear Leader, Kennedy - why can’t we get one decent candidate. And it’s not even close - they are bad.

I miss having a Obama/mcCain Obama/mitt choice. We would actually discuss policy issues, tax policy, defense spending, etc and <gasp> nat’l debt. Now it’s all about maga cultist conspiracy theories or just how bad Biden’s mental decline really is.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
    Excellent start.

Let’s be honest with each other here. If you were hiring someone to run your company that you have put your life’s work in to build, none of these three would even get forwarded for an interview, much less an interview or an offer. Yet, here we are!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    sounds like there may have been multiple instances from his "rambunctious youth". growing up with privelege and the name, I'm sure he felt invincible and had plenty of things kept quiet.

The Vanity Fair article also features Eliza Cooney, a former part-time babysitter who worked for Kennedy between 1998 and 1999, alleging that he groped her in his kitchen. Kennedy declined to directly acknowledge the sexual assault accusation at first, instead dismissing “the other allegations” as part of a “very, very rambunctious youth.”

“I’ve said this from the beginning. I am not a church boy. I am not running like that. I said … I had a very, very rambunctious youth. I said in my announcement speech that I have … so many skeletons in my closet, that if they could all vote, I could run for king of the world,” Kennedy said, adding, “Vanity Fair is recycling 30-year-old stories, and I, you know, am not gonna comment on the details of any of them.”

6. ThePlayer

ThePlayer VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    But if you needed to fire somebody (something the bloated gov't never does) there IS a person who's known for that. o_O
    Jus sayin'.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  7. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    Has it dawned on anyone that all three candidates have been accused (or convicted) of sexual misconduct ?

America’s best.

8. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Not that he did, but I never understood why some think it is a big deal to eat dog. People all over the world eat different things, it's silly to think eating one animal is different than eating another.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Because they are beloved animals. I agree it’s silly that humans in certain places put some special significance on dogs while eating all other types of animals but one of those places is without a doubt the United States.

10. NavyGator93

NavyGator93 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2015
    Georgia
    Kind of my point. Some people think pig are beloved animals.
    Great Ted talk on Why we loves dogs, eat pigs and wear cows.