Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Report: Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen hire divorce lawyers

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GatorGrowl, Oct 4, 2022.

1. benheb

benheb GC Hall of Fame

Feb 2, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    Every question you asked of her could more reasonably be asked of him. You never get that time back with your kids or your wife. For what? Another year as QB for Tampa Bay? It can't be about money unless he's an idiot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. gatornation1173

gatornation1173 Junior

Sep 14, 2022
    Lake Strom Thurmond
    I’m trying to figure out why this is even being discussed on Swampgas. Do their lives affect anyone other than themselves? It’s like actually paying attention to soap operas on tv. The same goes for so called Hollywood “stars” who determines their star rating? Gosh folks get a life.
    You want to wonder about stuff then wonder why a supposed “welfare check” at 2:30 am turned into a 911 call overnight and a 911 operator suddenly had a light click on and sent cops scrambling to a drunks house.

3. grant1

grant1 GC Hall of Fame

Nov 10, 2009
    one reason why, is that she told him she’s going to leave if he doesn’t quit and he wants out but doesn’t want to be the bad guy so he’s playing so she’ll quit on him.

he’ll find someone just as pretty, but younger with bigger tits and he’s not the bad guy.

4. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    Yeah, their divorce was likely several years in the making. Assuming this was due Brady playing one more year is kind of far fetched.
    I understand all that, but if the alternative is to break up the family, start all over, when he would have been retired anyway (looking like this is his last season for sure), what’s the point? You couldn’t have him for one less year so now you don’t want him at all? People divorce too easily these days. I can see all the possible frustration with Tom, but at the end of the day, what is she gaining family wise by divorcing him?