Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Report: Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen hire divorce lawyers

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by GatorGrowl, Oct 4, 2022.

1. tilly

tilly Superhero Mod. Fast witted. Bulletproof posts. Moderator VIP Member

Valid point, but you still have the wife doing all the work at home. While a military wife may be willing due to nobility of his work or the need to make ends meet, an NFL superstars wife should be set for life after just a few years. Tom probably should have come home long ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    "Won't you come home, Tom Brady, won't you come home?"
    She cried the whole day long....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    What work do you think she is doing at home? Dishes, laundry, mowing the yard?
    Pretty much the only thing she is doing is running the kids around - SOMETIMES. And going shopping, to the spa etc. Everything else is done for them by others.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tilly

I get that. But their is a mental stress form having a parent away. Maybe she sees the disappointment of the kids when dads always gone.

I get that they live in a different stratosphere than most of us, but I still think an absent dad is a huge deal.

5. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    I've always found it astounding that anyone takes any interest at all in this kind of stuff.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. partdopy

partdopy GC Hall of Fame

Feb 1, 2012
    Who cares, but also why even get divorce lawyers at this level of income and net worth. Just split it and call it a day, reeks of bitterness and entitlement on both sides. Just liquidate real property and move on with your $300M

7. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Does anyone know if Gisele has had a personal trainer, and if his name is Taylor Jacobs?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. swampbabe

swampbabe GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Viera, FL
    Except that he’s not really “off”. Evidently when football’s over he switches to business interests.

At the end of the day, who knows what really goes on in someone else’s marriage?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. metalcoater

metalcoater All American

May 30, 2007
    Or maybe to much?

10. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    I have to laugh, everyone is pointing out Brady. Giselle is not a stay at home mom. She no longer walks the runway but is a working business woman who still has her own business interests, commitments, brands and endorsements. She's worth 400 million and makes 20/30 million a yr.

Brady didn't leave her at home with the kids and dishes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wanne15

Wanne15 GC Hall of Fame

Jan 18, 2015
    I would have. I dig the homelife.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. tilly

No. But he wasnt there for moments that matter. Thats tough for a mom to watch and is likely the issue here.

Also, he is basically saying at this point, football is more important.

Otherwise he would come home. It isnt like the rest of us who need the income.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 96Gatorcise

96Gatorcise GC Hall of Fame

Aug 6, 2008
    Tampa
    Was she there for all of those moments that matter? She doesn't sit at home and dote on the kids. She has nannies while she is traveling taking care of her business interests.
    Gisele Bündchen Returns to Modeling With Power Poses in Leather, Leopard & More for ‘V Magazine’

14. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Tampa, FL
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Claygator

Claygator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007

For whatever reason, "un-retiring" never works out very well. I am not smart enough to know the reasons for this, but I've seen it over and over. Lance Armstrong is a classic example. Had he not "un-retired" he would been considered one of the greatest cyclists of all time.

Something about egos maybe?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    Brady didn't travel with the team because he was off partying at Robert Kraft's wedding, then has the nerve to yell at his offensive linemen for looking bad. What a punkass crybaby.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. 62gator

62gator GC Hall of Fame

Dec 4, 2007
    Tampa, FL
  18. gator34654

gator34654 GC Hall of Fame

Jun 5, 2007
    If Tom told her he was going to retire but changed his mind, to me it's extremely selfish on his part. Being an NFL qb and a great one requires so much time away from family, then there's his other business ventures in the off season when he's not training. I suspect for many years she was raising the kids much on her own and probably sacrificed her career for his. As a husband and as a father to dedicate that much time at the expense of family to me is a bridge too far. No doubt Tom can buy anything for his kids but what they want more than anything is time with their dad.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. archigator_96

archigator_96 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2020
    I think they said he is only practicing one day a week. And then he has a game each week. The results are showing his dedication.

What does she think will happen in a divorce? You give him the ability to be selfish and do what he wants and she still has to deal with the kids (except one day a week and every other weekend or whatever) Even if it's 50/50 there will be a lot of nannies in those kids lives if there aren't already.

20. benheb

benheb GC Hall of Fame

Feb 2, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    Or vice versa. Why is he still playing? Is he afraid he just can't do anything else in life? How old are his kids? Doesn't it seem a bit sad that he can't think of doing something else?