Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

President Biden, the 6 Hour a Day President

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ETGator1, Jun 30, 2024.

1. ETGator1

ETGator1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    The two Bidens: The night America saw the other one (axios.com)

From 10 AM to 4 PM, Biden can function. As the debate confirmed, the US doesn't have a president for 18 hours each day.

• From 10am to 4pm, Biden is dependably engaged — and many of his public events in front of cameras are held within those hours.
    • Outside of that time range or while traveling abroad, Biden is more likely to have verbal miscues and become fatigued, aides told Axios.
    Thursday's 90-minute debate began at 9pm ET.
    I think it should be First Gentleman Joe Biden.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. cocodrilo

cocodrilo GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Biden sounds a lot like me. Every time I sit down to watch a movie at 8 or 10 pm on Turner Classics, I fall asleep before the end. Just wasted time, it would be better to fall asleep doing something else.

3. slayerxing

slayerxing GC Hall of Fame

Aug 14, 2007
    Well… functioning 6 hours a day is better than trump functioning at all so I guess we’ll take it *laughs while crying*

• Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Come On Man x 1
  4. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    So basically he's awake longer than Sleepy Don

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    At least Biden is working 6 hrs daily. "Obama played 333 rounds during his eight years as president, according to Knoller. In other words, Obama played golf once every 8.77 days as president. Trump, conversely, has been at a golf club once every 4.92 days so" per CNN also "Trump has made 30 trips to Palm Beach, Florida, the home of Mar-a-Lago, for a total of 51,540 miles."
    "It’s also worth noting that Trump’s trips – like his Saturday and Sunday visits to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia – have almost exclusively been to resort properties and golf courses his company owns.
    In addition to the promotional value of these trips by a president, Trump’s company has generated hundreds of thousands in revenue from charges to the Secret Service, according to Washington Post reporting."
    Remember Trump states before his election that he'd NOT golf, criticizing Obama for doing so... just another lie. It comes as natural as breathing to him. Pathetic.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. HeyItsMe

HeyItsMe GC Hall of Fame

Mar 7, 2009
    Don Snoreleon. Drowsy Don.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. ncargat1

ncargat1 VIP Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Pretty much the Edith Bolling Galt Wilson or Nancy Reagan playbook.

9. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    That would explain why he looks solid at times and lost at others. I would worry about that window narrowing even further though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. duggers_dad

duggers_dad GC Hall of Fame

Jan 5, 2022
    This must be Biden after 4pm …

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    His aides are still lying to us, but Orange Man bad...

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. fubar1

fubar1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Jacksonville, FL
    They’re only lying to the gullible and willingly naive. But hey, hasn’t that been an apt description of large swaths of the Democratic coalition for decades?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. AgingGator

AgingGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 24, 2007
  14. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    The constitution > right wing talking points. Kamala we believe in you

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. stingbb

stingbb Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Biden is approaching his mid-80’s and based on what we saw not only the other night but numerous other times the past several months, you have to seriously question how sharp Biden is anytime of the day. Remember Biden had to drop out of the 1988 Presidential election due to plagiarism issues and his history of stretching the truth. And now with his undeniable lack of mental awareness, he just can’t be President another four years. The question is will he do the right thing (like he did over 35 years ago) and pull out of this race?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    He should drop out of the race but if he does, he’ll effectively confirm that all of these liberal mouthpieces and confederates proclaiming his mental prowess are liars. He’ll be taking a dump on quite a few the DNC braintrust and powerbrokers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. ridgetop

ridgetop GC Hall of Fame

Aug 4, 2020
    Top of the ridge
    I think the real sauce here is that at BEST Bidennis described as
    Dependably engaged
    Functional

Thise are the words one uses to describe a first grader that is struggling in class. It should not be how one describes the POTUS at any time.

I imagine JFK, Reagan, Obama, Bush Sr - any of those could have received an emergency call at 2pm (JFK would have still been partying with MM) and been better than dependably engaged and functional.

And this is Biden AT HIS BEST?
    Remember he took 6-10 days to go prepare for the debate .Had over a dozen aides and coaches working with him for the debate.. and because it was past his bed time this is what we have?

I don’t want Trump as a president. But if he gets elected it’s on the DNC for running Biden. They HAD to know. HAD to see this coming.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Although apparently you never heard of it's actually reputable British newspaper unlike the Daily Mail or the New York Post which are essentially right-wing rags. Incidentally, this a little history of some of the stories the Guardian broke in the past:
    Chief among the notable "scoops" obtained by the paper was the 2011 News International phone-hacking scandal—and in particular the hacking of the murdered English teenager Milly Dowler's phone.[18] The investigation led to the closure of the News of the World, the UK's best-selling Sunday newspaper and one of the highest-circulation newspapers in history.[19] In June 2013, The Guardian broke news of the secret collection by the Obama administration of Verizon telephone records,[20] and subsequently revealed the existence of the surveillance program PRISM after knowledge of it was leaked to the paper by the whistleblower and former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.[21] In 2016, The Guardian led an investigation into the Panama Papers, exposing then–Prime Minister David Cameron's links to offshore bank accounts. It has been named "newspaper of the year" four times at the annual British Press Awards: most recently in 2014, for its reporting on government surveillance.[22]
    One final point, if those two weren't sufficient I could have provided at least dozen other links indicating that Donald Trump was among the least diligent of US Presidents. Some more:
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/29/trump-daily-schedule-executive-time-944996
    Trump's official schedule says he will 'make many calls and have many meetings' Monday
    I tried Trump's daily routine for a week — and I don't know how he does it
    • I tried President Donald Trump's daily schedule for a week.
    • Each day, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. for "executive time," got to work at 11 a.m., and tried to watch four hours of cable news.
    • Ultimately, I discovered that the president's routine doesn't work for me.

19. coleg

coleg GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2011
    I don't want a convicted felon as my President. I don't want as Pres, someone that would with the overwhelming evidence at hand, be convicted of multiple more felonies that might actually constitute treason. I don't want as Pres, someone who on the debate stage (knowing it would be checked) told a lie every 90 seconds they allowed his mic to be on. Aside from tax fraud, sexual abuse, and adultery, his blow-hard brags at golf (known to cheat, I understand) makes him the complete asshole that I'd walk out of the room at my club to avoid. He has little positive record of the 4 years and we had to suffer 30,000 false tweets- that also should be a crime. I fear for Democracy.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  20. ridgetop

ridgetop GC Hall of Fame

Aug 4, 2020
    Top of the ridge
    Good for you!!! Well said! Now why are the democrats handing the election to him!!