Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Pre-Game Discussion: #4 Ohio State vs #1 Georgia (Peach Bowl)

Discussion in 'RayGator's Swamp Gas' started by 62gator, Dec 4, 2022.

1. antny1

antny1 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 3, 2019
    Nope. Never seen so many Georgia tags and clothing in florida like I do now. The SEC needs no national credibility. It has enough for years given the dominance for the past nearly 20 years. Georgia winning does NOTHING but hurt Florida and the SEC has burnt Florida multiple times. This isn't 2006 anymore. I understood the SEC against the world back then. Since then it's the Bama, Georgia show. No thanks.

To each their own

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. bionicgator

bionicgator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 11, 2007
    Lynn Haven, FL
    I'm with you 100 percent. I live on the Coast in the Panhandle (Panama City area). Maybe four years ago you almost never saw anything Jawja in these parts. Plenty of outwardly expressive Noles and Bammers but certainly no dawgs. Then little by little I noticed more and more Dawg paraphernalia... banners on houses, folks wearing Jawja t shirts, sweats and the "G" license plates adorning their autos. It all coincided with their recent surge in CFB. It's like, were these fans always here or did they suddenly move to this area. Most fans are great frontrunners, flapping the gums and obnoxious to the nth degree when the going is great but somehow find a convenient hole to hide in when their team isn't doing as well.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. gator10

gator10 GC Legend

Nov 23, 2015
    Treyveon Henderson being back should help significantly for the buckeyes. He is a difference maker. Probably won’t be enough though.