Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Operation Bye Bye Biden accomplished

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by ThePlayer, Jul 18, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Biden has run the country just fine for almost four years. The issue is his ability to articulate himself. We'll pass on advice from the VP candidate for the American Nazi Party.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. gatorpa

gatorpa GC Hall of Fame

Sep 5, 2010
    East Coast of FL
    Ya had a decent post going then crashed when you went off the rails into the woods with the last comment.

Funny in 2016 there were Dems taking about how they should use the 25th on Trump before he was sworn in saying he was unfit, yet now when abide. has shown the entire world clear cognitive issues(not just mixing up names, getting events out of order and misspeaking) you scoff at the idea.
    It’s a valid thought and one that has been spoken about on the left as well….

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. gator_lawyer

gator_lawyer VIP Member

Oct 30, 2017
    J.D. Vance is the one who said Trump is America's Hitler. If your presidential candidate is America's Hitler, what does that make your party? ;)

I'd take your complaints more seriously if your party wasn't trying to put Trump back in the White House. As I said, Biden is doing just fine in terms of running the country. I see no reason to pull the plug. But if his cabinet disagrees, they can act.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    More proof that Yale on your degree means very little. I suspect we’ll be seeing plenty more of these in the future.

Believing someone is not best suited to win the election ≠ a belief he’s currently unfit to run the country. Believing someone is not best suited to run the country for the next fours ≠ a belief he’s currently unfit.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. okeechobee

okeechobee GC Hall of Fame

Sep 11, 2022
    If it’s because you believe he’s “not best suited to win”, that’s what your primaries were for and not a sufficient reason to replace him on the ticket. Sort of a moot point to make those distinctions about him serving out his term. If you think he’s fit to serve out his term, there’s really not much to talk about. He won the primaries.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009
    I think from now on I’m just going to reply to these MAGA posters with JD Vance quotes.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. l_boy

l_boy 5500

Jan 6, 2009

“My god, what an idiot.”

JD Vance re Trump

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. demosthenes

demosthenes Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    I didn’t vote for Biden as I’m not a registered Democrat so I don’t have any skin in the DNC piece. However, events happening after the primaries are fair game to reevaluate the nominee. If they can persuade the nominee to drop out then I think that is completely fair game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. flgator2

flgator2 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Gainesville
    I don't think he's getting out. I read somewhere that some of his staffers actually started pushing back against Obama, Pelosi and Schumer

10. gaterzfan

gaterzfan GC Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2020
    I agree with your post except for the part about liberals feeling embarrassment. I do not believe they are capable of such do to their (1) poor grasp of reality, (2) inability to reason, (3) dishonesty, and (4) need to always be correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  11. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    How much money has pretending that Biden is going to drop out generated for media?

12. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    Derp, derp.....flush.

13. GatorRade

GatorRade Rad Scientist

Apr 3, 2007
    Right. I mean, we just had a president successfully argue to the Supreme Court that he is immune from prosecution for acts while in office, and some lawyers discussing the meaning of the 22nd amendment is what is supposed to make us feel like we’re living in Russia?

• Winner Winner x 4
  14. GatorKP

GatorKP All American

Jul 30, 2011
    If they want to get rid of Biden, why don’t they have Christine Blasey Ford come out and say Biden sexually assaulted her too? If CNN reports it, we know the left will believe it.

• Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 2
  15. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Nothing like rape jokes. Take some time off.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. G8tas

G8tas GC Hall of Fame

Sep 22, 2008
    At what point would you say that the GOP began to support rapists?

18. cluckugator

cluckugator VIP Member

Aug 16, 2007
    You seem to know very little about the donor class. They want a return on that investment. They have calculated that Biden isn’t going to give them that return. He is a liability down ticket, and many (maybe most) of the donors who are threatening to withhold all Democratic donations will start funding down ticket candidates in the House and Senate.

Why on earth would anyone write a $10mm check to Biden’s campaign so he can lose to Trump and give him control of congress?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  19. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    99% of these articles are made up bullshit. No one really knows what Biden is doing, I’d say including Biden. Biden created this issue with an alarming debate performance so I dont think he has room to blame others.

Secluded in Rehoboth, Biden Stews at Allies’ Pressure to Drop Out of the Race

Sick with Covid and abandoned by allies, President Biden has been fuming at his Delaware beach house, increasingly resentful about what he sees as an orchestrated campaign to drive him out of the race and bitter toward some of those he once considered close, including his onetime running mate Barack Obama.

The friction between the sitting president and leaders of his own party so close to an election is unlike anything seen in Washington in generations — especially because the Democrats now working to ease him out were some of the allies most critical to his success over the last dozen years. It was Mr. Obama who elevated Mr. Biden from a presidential also-ran to the vice presidency, setting him up to win the White House in 2020, and it was Ms. Pelosi and Senator Chuck Schumer, the Senate Democratic leader, who pushed through his landmark legislative achievements.

While Mr. Biden and his team publicly insist that he is staying in the race, privately people close to him have said that he is increasingly accepting that he may not be able to, and some have begun discussing dates and venues for a possible announcement that he is stepping aside.

One factor that may stretch out a decision: Advisers believe that Mr. Biden would not want to do it before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel visits Washington on Wednesday at the initiative of Republicans to address Congress, unwilling to give the premier the satisfaction given their strained relations lately over the Gaza war.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  20. surfn1080

surfn1080 Premium Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Democrats claiming democracy is on the ballot while also saying F democracy by trying to remove the person who won the democratic primaries.

Don’t tell us it’s because of his mental health. People have been telling everyone he has mental health issues and is old for a long time now.

Democrats are doing this because he is going to get crushed and a large part of that is because of open borders and uncontrolled spending and inflation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.