Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

(VB) Ongoing Volleyball Thread

Discussion in 'Alligator Alley (other sports)' started by johnny_cakes, Apr 9, 2022.

1. scrappygator

scrappygator VIP Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    Announcers were wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. scrappygator

scrappygator VIP Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    Chicken nuggets.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. scrappygator

scrappygator VIP Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Gainesville, FL
    I have the ESPN app on my TV.
    This has never happened before, but when I try to rewatch a match, I get, cannot connect to the server.
    All other On Demand play normally.
    Anybody else?

4. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    Only volleyball or anything on the espn app? If it’s espn app only, you can try logging all the way out and all the way back in. Log out of your service provider login and your espn+ login if you have both.

Do you use an external device or have the app downloaded directly to the tv and use the internal “smart” features? If you’re not using an external device, try using something else and see if you have the same issue. A phone, tablet, computer, other tv, try anything else. If the issue seems to only happen on that one tv and logging out and back in doesn’t cure it, try using an external device. Firestick, roku, etc. i’ve had lots of issues with the “smart” features on just about every brand of tv. My roku’s work like champs though. I have them on all my “smart” tv’s and I almost always have one with me when I travel. I prefer the “box” type devices to the “stick” type devices if you decide to try that route.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1