Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Once again, massive voter fraud in the 2020 election is a MAGA myth

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by VAg8r1, Mar 11, 2024.

1. mikemcd810

mikemcd810 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Seems if it's so obvious that Robert Barnes could have made himself some money and exposed this for the good of the country. Trump was willing to listen to ANYONE no matter how crazy who would say that the election was stolen from him. So why didn't anyone find this and why didn't Barnes interject? Because it's nonsense like all the other stolen election claims.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Really? Some idiot knows better than the actual county doing the counting and curing? Here's the Maricopa County page on Early Ballot Signature Curing. If the initial signature check doesn't match, it can be cured, which most are.

I can tell you I vote by mail in Maricopa County for every election. One interesting thing of note in Arizona is our driver's licenses don't expire until we're 65 years old. So, our signature, which is the official signature the country uses to compare, could be a few decades old. I moved out of state about 15 years ago, and back again just over a dozen years ago, and the signature on my license is now 12+ years old. Since then, I've had some carpal tunnel issues and my signature today isn't exactly what it looks like on my license.

To ensure there aren't any issues, I take out my license when signing my envelope, and do my best to match the signature. I'm meticulous about this, but I'd imagine there are many others, in a similar situation as I, with older signatures on their license, that their current signature wouldn't match. But every ballot turned in by mail or a "late early" ballot turned in at a polling station still undergoes a matching process, and a curing process if needed. Anyone else telling you otherwise is lying.

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sierragator

sierragator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    You mean every supervisor of elections in the country doesn't turn to pillow idiot for expert input? who knew?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. rivergator

rivergator Too Hot Mod Moderator VIP Member

Apr 8, 2007
    I guess that's a stain that Trump will leave on our country for many years. The refusal to believe your side lost.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    The Maricopa county audit did not include signature matching.

When 2 micro samples of signatures were locked at, the Democrat signature expert found 11% of the signatures in his sample didn't:t match. The Republican expert found 8% of the signatures in his sample didn'match.. Trump only lost AZ by 0.3. that implies there were about 30 signatures that didn't match for every vote Trump lost by.

Idiots like Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and Mike Lindell went down the voting machine rabbit hole (and other rabbit holes/. Barnes told them their reputations would be destroyed and that's what happened.

As Barnes said day 1 it's all about the signatures. In both AZ and GA Barnes was told signatures would be matched. They never were, except for the two 100 vote micro samples in AZ

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Ever get tired of being wrong? The Democrats did sue to stop Cyber Ninjas from doing a signature match on their audit, but that was because the Ninjas didn't have any security measures to protect identities. But if you read the first link from the Arizona Mirror, you find the Ninjas did do a signature review on their audit, and many of the 50,000 potential fraud votes come from signature issues. This includes honest mistakes like people signing on the "Phone number" line and putting their phone number on the "Signature line," which is something that is easily cured.

Signature match and curing is part of the election process in both Arizona and Georgia. Every election, and there is a process followed. The majority of signatures are matched before the envelope is opened, and the person verifying has no idea who or what the person voted for.

Again, the person in the OP who was hired by Trump investigated all this crap in five swing states. His total number of potential fraud votes? 200. That's it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  8. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    People's signatures change and are not consistent - even on a day to day basis let alone over the course of years. You don't throw out votes based on signature alone, you sample those ballots and confirm the sampled individuals genuinely submitted those ballots. Voting anomalies are easy to spot in an audit - longtime voters of one party who voted for the opposite party, people who voted for the first time in several elections, people who vote in a different manner than past elections, etc. You sample from all those (in addition to non-anomalies) and confirm they're all valid.

The reality that you and other Trump supporters don't want to accept is that it is HARD to fabricate tens of thousands of votes. That's tens of thousands of people you have to be 100% certain are not dead and will not vote otherwise it will raise an immediate red flag. Even then, those are the votes that are most likely to be audited and independently verified.

Even Trump's idiotic attorneys know this which is why they went the computer fraud route because an internal conspiracy is the most likely avenue for widescale fraud, but that would require A LOT of people to be in on it and all of them to keep their mouths shut. Given that Trump lost in Republican controlled states, there's ZERO chance that something of that magnitude could be kept quiet AND hidden from internal and external audits.

He lost. At some point you need to get through your grieving period and accept the obvious.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    A signature review is not signature matching. You know that (I think). Nice try though.

Robert Barnes said Maricopa officials told him there would be no signature matching as part of the audit.Then he was told the audit would include sig matching. Ultimately it did not.

Twhen Barack ran for Congress he had his opponent (s?) disqualified from getting in the ballot by using signature matching. . 20% of the signatures on the petition to recall Gavin Newspm were tossed for not matching. Trp's position is that signatures involving mail-in ballots should be held to the same standard.

I don't recall being wrong about anything in our interactions FWIW

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    100% of the mail in ballots are checked for signature matches. Those that don't match are not opened and counted until a cure is attempted.

The Ninjas looked at signatures too. Everything they found was debunked. Ken Block looked too and again, found 200 cumulative fraud votes among several swing states. Even if he was off by a factor of 50, that's not enough to change the result in one state, let alone multiple needed to overturn the election.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. higator85

higator85 All American

May 20, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. gatorjo

gatorjo GC Hall of Fame

Feb 24, 2024
    ^ The Republican Party has basically become a criminal organization.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ursidman

ursidman VIP Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bug Tussle NC
    That’s convincing evidence aplenty for me. I mean if Vlad has an opinion on US elections then let’s go with that. Excellent find comrade.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. mikemcd810

Apr 3, 2007
    Just beyond stupid that anyone thinks this would work.

15. vegasfox

vegasfox GC Hall of Fame

Feb 4, 2024
    Bottom line, as Robert Barnes said, there was no signature matching in the audit..

Trump lost by 0.3% in AZ..A Democrat signature expert found 11%
    Wasn't it Bush 41 who said after the USSR dissolved, 'If we don't
    ake Russia our friend it might become our enemy."

If we'd made Russia our friend 500,000 Russians and Ulrainians would be alive today.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The new RNC special counsel has also apparently gone down the voting machine rabbit hole. Giving credit where credit is due she may be incompetent but she somewhat hot.
    The RNC just hired election denier Christina Bobb as a 'senior counsel for election integrity'
    She also played a role in another one of Trump's cons and the basis for one of the Donald's criminal trials.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007

Yep, it's a myth... nothing to see here says the Demorcrats.

• Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  18. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
  19. Gatorrick22

Gatorrick22 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 3
  20. mdgator05

mdgator05 Premium Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Sure it will. I am saying that your evidence has already been debunked. A guy with a history of mental illness made a weird claim without any evidence and you bought it without evidence because you want to buy it. It helps you deal with cognitive dissonance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1