Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Omaha Roll Call

Discussion in 'GatorGrowl's Diamond Gators' started by crescent_beach, Jun 13, 2024.

1. crescent_beach

crescent_beach GC Legend

Sep 25, 2016
    Here at UVA-UNC in the stadium. Haven’t seen a single other Gator other than those in our small group. I’ve seen maybe a half dozen ATM fans.

Maybe everyone is at the bars, or stuck with cancelled flights from all the Florida storms.

2. GatorLurker

GatorLurker GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    My wife's family was from the Cincinnati suburbs and my FIL bad mouthed Ohio State when they were growing up. Then he was shocked that all four of his daughters went to State schools: Michigan, Indiana, and two to Illinois. LOL. So much for in-state tuition. LOLZ.

I never bad mouthed FSU as an academic school to my kids. It is not a bad school. Not to UF standards, but not a bad school especially if you want to pursue the circus arts.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. volungator

volungator All American

Actually two of my graduate degrees are from Tennessee.

4. tigator2019

tigator2019 GC Hall of Fame

Dec 25, 2018
    In my head--- UF
    on the way now

• Like Like x 2
  5. audiogatorjim

audiogatorjim GC Hall of Fame

Mar 15, 2009
    Me neither. My wife and met at UF; two of our kids went to UF and the third to FSU after 6 years in Air Force. We are just happy they all gradulated from college; it was dicey for a while for our two sons but they came through. I never considered any school but UF! And, I loved it and still do.

• Winner Winner x 1