Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Ohio cop shoots and kills golden retriever after she ran towards him

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by orangeblue_coop, Jul 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gator_lyn

gator_lyn All American

Oct 28, 2017
    I love dogs. But I have always had nightmares about these scenarios, especially with my dog who loved running up to people.

2. insuragator

insuragator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Don't worry @gator_lawyer!!

Haven't seen any coyotes, but we can't leave our trash out due to bears in my neighborhood. They come out of the nearby state park.

If they are Chicago Bears they can't tackle anything :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    Got any cops in your family? Maybe a cousin or an uncle? Wonder how they would feel if they knew you trash talked every cop who ever pulls a gun except of course the one that shot Ashli Babbitt.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Sigh. Looks like you missed the nuance.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 2
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 2
  5. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    No outside help was needed in this case. The family was going somewhere and must’ve left the front door ajar for a moment and the 4 dogs got out of the house. The family was in the process, along with neighbors, I believe, of rounding up the dogs when a cop happened to show up. The chickenshit could’ve stayed in his car, but instead he got out. A few of the dogs came running over to him, and then turned away. This particular dog continued in a straight line at the cop, likely with the intention of licking him, or hoping he would get rubbed. Instead, the cop shot her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  6. AndyGator

AndyGator VIP Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Yeah, after looking more closely it looks more like an American yellow lab puppy (with Angel wings). That makes it even worse. That dog was not exhibiting any aggressive behavior that I saw.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. tampajack1

tampajack1 Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    This is slightly off topic, but some clown that I blocked a while ago gave me a disagree bacon for my post above. I didn’t know that could happen. Do I need to double block the guy?

• Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    How about the so called conservatives who defended the attacks on law enforcement officers by the "tourists" on January 6, 2021, or "conservative" politicians and commentators who want to defund the FBI because the federal cops decided that a certain former president shouldn't be above the law.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  9. orangeblue_coop

orangeblue_coop GC Hall of Fame

Nov 19, 2016
    It’s a truthful comment tho. We all know your beloved popo are known for shooting black people and getting away with it, and now they’ve moved onto animals. Own that fact and move on.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  10. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    That cop was a true American hero. I know your MAGA ilk wanted him exposed, identified, tarred, feathered, prosecuted and put in prison but we need more like him around.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. VAg8r1

VAg8r1 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    You mean the cop who was doing his job by shooting a poor unfortunate woman persuaded by the deranged former president into believing that the election was stolen and happened to have the misfortune of being in the forefront of a group of similarly deluded fanatics who undoubtedly would attacked and probably murdered any member of Congress that they confronted?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  12. Gator515151

Gator515151 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 4, 2007
    You are there because someone was bitten by a dog. There are multiple dogs off leash. That dog runs straight at you. I am not really trying to justify what he did but I am here to defend him. Think about it, there is already a report of a dog biting somebody, that dog is running full speed at him. How does he know if that is the dog that bit someone or not? How does the story go down if he decides not to defend himself and take out the aggressive dog and the dog runs around the corner and kills a child playing in his back yard?

Granted that is not a likely scenario but the officer is there to do a job. That job is to protect the public and himself from an aggressive dog that has already bitten someone. Some individual at the scene obviously thought the dog was a danger otherwise he would not have called the police.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Sure, show me the proof and I'll acknowledge it. But we both know there isn't any. Just you throwing crap against the wall. Good try sport.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    Just accept the fact that your beloved 5-0 are the biggest and most corrupt gang in America and move on, buddy

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. orangeblue_coop

Nov 19, 2016
    That was the only time I’ve ever seen these police coddlers not defend police LOL

16. GatorNorth

GatorNorth Premium Member Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Atlanta
    How does one swipp? :)

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.