Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

New Commit

Discussion in 'Awesome Recruiting' started by Gatorhead, May 2, 2024.

1. cheatng8tr

cheatng8tr Junior

Dec 10, 2021
    McCloud has good size and from the looks of the video, he has a motor. Also, he is ready and willing to go out and recruit for us. Those are some qualities I'm looking for in a recruit. Get him signed and coach him up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. paidinfull

paidinfull GC Hall of Fame

Feb 22, 2017
    We can. If they can land a top wr, I think they would take him. Have to be at 85 by first game or a date that’s right around then. We are at 85 now. Any more additions will require more attrition.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
  3. gatordadx2

gatordadx2 Premium Member

Dec 24, 2017
    Mccloud is 2025

4. DieAGator

DieAGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    I'm hopeful the additions to the roster, new staff at key positions, more mature roster, makes us a force this season. I have this thought though: take a look at Washington's recruiting since 2020. Hint: not great and similar to ours over same period. The biggest difference in our favor is that many of our commits were Florida/Georgia/Louisiana types. So Washington was 4-8 the season before Deboer took over, then miraculously go 10-2, then an undefeated until the NC game. Here we have so many posters endlessly saying what Napier inherited was an impossible situation, impossible to right the ship without a complete overhaul. Maybe our roster was worse than Washington's, hard to say. One could also say that we play in a tougher conference, and that's true. But it has seemed really slow to happen. Maybe this season we turn a corner. But anyone saying 6 wins is pretty good with our schedule, is being much too generous.

5. hhpgator

hhpgator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 13, 2017
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. TrueGator

TrueGator GC Hall of Fame

Nov 11, 2014
    I would completely agree if there was some way to tell whether or not those offers were "committable." Because, if not, they're just place holders for someone else they really want.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fox

fox GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Florida Beachland
    Mullen recruited lazy we know. Which means most he got were passed over for a reason.... physical, mental, character reasons. Pardon to the ones who did the best they could and were proud Gators, often frustrated and undermined by bad apples and bad coaches.

We are a different team now top to bottom and one I'm proud of. I know they want to win. I hope it all comes together for them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. doctorg8r

doctorg8r GC Hall of Fame

Dec 11, 2018
    And this is where the 2024 class ended up!
    https://247sports.com/college/flori...nside-top10-of-247sports-rankings--231323948/

9. Skink

Skink GC Hall of Fame

• Agree Agree x 1