Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gatorrick22, Oct 7, 2023.

1. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    There was a flash right before it made a sharp turn in one video I watchhed

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    It was in Israel and in the hearts of many others. More than enough rage on both sides to result in lots of innocent bloodshed on both sides

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. tampagtr

tampagtr VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Plenty of solid evidence released and press access. Still unclear what caused that big a fire. Not secondary explosions and no clear ammo dump evidence. But audio was also released and it appears clear it was failed rocket, not bomb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    Do we know specifically who that leadership is and where they reside? Would love to see those POS wiped out by some special forces.

Edit: answered my own question. Good read here: Who are the leaders of Hamas? - BBC News

They need to move heaven and earth to kill every one of these men. Very disconcerting to see a few of them were in Israeli prisons at one point only to be released in prisoner swaps. Makes you wonder who will be released in potential upcoming prisoner swaps that will go on to commit future atrocities.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. dingyibvs

dingyibvs Premium Member

Apr 8, 2007
    It sounds very much like a JDAM.

But let's face it, there isn't gonna be hard evidence for the general public. People's minds are already made up. All these internet analyses aren't gonna change anyone's mind.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. dingyibvs

dingyibvs Premium Member

Apr 8, 2007
    I think it's more useful to discuss the aftermath of the bombing. The Big 3 in the Muslim world (SA, Turkey, Iran) have made up their minds and I'm sure the US and most of our allies won't be blaming Israel. The Saudi Foreign Ministry, Erdogan, and of course Iran have not minced words and pointed the finger directly at Israel, so it seems that Turkey and Saudi will not be playing the neutral mediator role. That leaves us Egypt and Jordan. The Jordanian king is under pressure from the masses, it'll be important for us to support him as there are many Palestinians in his kingdom and a tinderbox exploding to the east of Israel will not be good for Israel, the ME, or the world. His hands IMO may be a bit tied.

I think Egypt is the best hope as the mediator right now. They can set up a zone near the border with Gaza to accept refugees, demonstrate some goodwill to the Palestinians and give them a potential alternative to Hamas and Israel's violence and destruction. They won't do that willingly so they'll have to be goaded into doing so, i.e. be paid to do so. Can we, in our current political climate, find the money to make it happen? That'll be something to watch going forward IMO.

8. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007

^^^more evidence of what Israel is up against. Add to it, our ever agenda driving leftist media that tripped over themselves trying to hang this shit on Israel.

https://www.oann.com/video/oan-cont...for-gaza-hospital-attack-and-then-backtracks/

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  9. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007

Mediation? With terrotists???

He'll no. Terrorists get to negotiate with the business end of our war toys.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  11. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    There isn’t going to be a mediator for Hamas in Gaza. As for the innocent civilians, none of the people you mention care. They are human shields and pawns. Which is why they don’t allow humanitarian aid in. And why they accept the Hamas lies that it was Israel who is responsible for the damage and deaths at the hospital. Islamic Jihad launches a missile over the hospital and it fails and damages the hospital and Israel gets blamed. Not because it’s true because this is the trigger for Jew haters. And you want us to show goodwill to terrorist? How much more money to we have to give than we have already? They don’t rant goodwill. They want dead Jews. This disaster at the hospital is why they take human shields.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    If Israel had bombed that hospital, the building would have been gone. Or there would be an immense crater.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Fistbump/Thanks! Fistbump/Thanks! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    I mean it was a hospital IN GAZA that the Israelis said to evacuate because it was a target. Then it exploded. The immediate assumption would be that Israel did it not that Hamas killed 500 Palestinians.

14. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    and now that the evidence shows otherwise? There is no large crater; shrapnel spread into the hospital walls: some burned cats (reflective of fuel ignition from the warhead blowing up); intercepts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    This is why they take human shields. There weren’t demonstrations last week after the slaughter of of more than 1000 non-combatant Jews. Including babies. And now, all deals are off with Israel and in the Middle East founded in this lie. Blaming Israel for this attack on the hospital is now a blood libel. Good luck to anyone trying to make any lasting deal with any of these countries. Just sit back and watch how effective this blood libel is. Want a deal? If you are not going to win hearts, you have to do it from strength. What to you think the US would do in these circumstances?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
  16. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    I agree that now it appears to have been Hamas. I’m just saying the media wasn’t falling all over themselves to “hang this shit on Israel” it was more that from the outset it certainly appeared to be from Israel given the target, location and the fact that Israel gave warning for that hospital to be evacuated because it was a target.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 3
  17. channingcrowderhungry

channingcrowderhungry Premium Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Bottom of a pint glass
    Ignoring who actually bombed the hospital, it's pretty disingenuous that Hamas murdered a bunch of people at a musical festival and now wants to act indignant Israel would think to bomb a hospital.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  18. WarDamnGator

WarDamnGator GC Hall of Fame

Apr 8, 2007
    The flash could have been a malfunction, too, I suppose. A Small internal explosion causing it to change directions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. citygator

citygator VIP Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Charlotte
    Israelis may have rocket trajectories, intercepted Hamas communication, video feeds but Hamas has some edited twitter posts. :rolleyes:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1