Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Netanyahu tells Israel ‘We are at war’ after Hamas launches an unprecedented attack, killing at leas

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gatorrick22, Oct 7, 2023.

1. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007

Hamas actually invaded Israel--THE primary act of war--and committed multiple acts of war during their short-lived occupation. .

So which is it? Are the Palestinians separate from their proxy, Hamas, and therefore only Hamas is worthy of extermination, or are they one and the same, and therefore all Palestinians in the Strip worthy of extermination?

Israel is justified in destroying all of the Palestinians--it's WAR--their government declared WAR on Israel (by act, if not word).

Eg--we went to war with Germany, not the 3rd Reich.

Quit your damn whining about your beloved warm n fuzzy but want to annihilate ALL JEWS EVERYWHERE cowardly Palestinians, and be grateful that Israel is bothering to distinguish between principal and proxy.

They do not have to.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    If they are a terrorist org how can they invade anyone? Was it an act of war, or a terrorist action? Which is it? We know what the Israelis think, as they were searching for a justification, not unlike our designs on Iraq.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  3. 92gator

92gator GC Hall of Fame

Jun 14, 2007
    We went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan ... over acts of terrorism. Because their respective governments were believed to have assisted in them.

NB: we did not seek Hussein or Taliban permission to enter upon their sovereign lands. We entered at will. In contrast, we sought Pakistan's permission, before going in to fetch OBL.

So again.... Israel going above and beyond, to distinguish bt Hamas and Palestinian, while they could much easier, go in, take control of the land, and expel or subjugate all resident Palestinians.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Contra

Contra GC Hall of Fame

May 15, 2023

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. BigCypressGator1981

BigCypressGator1981 GC Hall of Fame

Oct 11, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    this was suspected from the beginning. Net was so focused on the west bank and expanding settlements there while helping radical settlers expelling Palestinians he totally disregarded Hamas.

8. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    Unbelievable. They had a copy of the blueprint in their hands and still allowed it to happen.

9. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Yeah this is far more detailed than the ‘Bin Laden determined to strike in Us’ memo.

10. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    ‘A mass assassination factory’: Inside Israel’s calculated bombing of Gaza

11. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Maybe UNRWA teachers and schools shouldn’t hold hostages or weapons in their schools and homes. Perhaps the fact that they have chosen sides affects their public statements. Or did you miss these stories? No one seems to be posting those links.Released hostage says he was held by UNRWA teacher in Gaza - report. And, spare us your claims of neutrality when you repeatedly equate Hamas to Israel. Particularly as to events that occur. Because you are just another poster that skips over link after link if Hamas’ actual behavior or what evidence is uncovered.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Some people believe anything they read. Doesn't matter where the source is from as long as it aligns with their pre-conceived notions.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    There are posts to links here where UNRWA schools have been used to store weapons, teach Jew hatred and a teacher holds a kid hostage. Anyone think the UN doesn’t know? When the hospital was being taken, they outrage was over an attack of a hospital. When the administrator was arrested and it was shown that the hospital was used as a base and to hold hostages, it was “he was forced at gunpoint.” Nothing retracting the comments assailing Israel from taking the hospital. They just move on to the next claim of atrocities and act of “genocide” and even try to justify their use of a precise term that doesn’t apply. They is and always has been the beauty of the lies about Jews. People are so willing to believe them and claim that the reason for their beliefs is grounded in some fact— like the Jews undermined Germany in WWI was used to justify what took place. The Blood libels change over time, and the people who repeat them say, “they don’t hate Jews. It’s about—-“. In this case it is now about the “genocide” In Gaza— as if this war would be happening if 10-7 hadn’t happened and Hamas wasn’t using civilian infrastructure to host their war machine. Anyone who sided the term “genocide” is spreading a blood libel and they can use it if they want. But that just makes them the spreader of the libel.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    Weird that Israel would be a member of such an anti-semitic organization. Yawn.

PS - I haver never equated Israel with Hamas. Don't lie.

15. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
  16. duchen

duchen VIP Member

Nov 25, 2017
    . You did it in this post. Equated both with equal lack of credibility.
    . And In this one you said you are in the fence about “genocide.” And that you don’t think the people who claim “genocide” are anti-Semites.

. The ever consistent narratives that don’t stand up to empirical examples— like UN schools, school playgrounds, hospitals. Fact based information is always ignored and back to some linked opinion piece. Israel posts hospital security footage of hostages in the hospital, pictures of weapons and computers there, a hostage prisoner facility in the basement, tunnels on the property etc etc and we get, “I don’t believe Israel or Hamas.”

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. BigCypressGator1981

Oct 11, 2011
    Just because I don’t believe either one of them doesn’t mean I’m “equating” them. You’re just being dishonest trying to paint me as a terrorist sympathizer because I’m not taking all the information provided by Israel as gospel like you are.

I said I don’t think it qualifies as “genocide” but I can see the argument. Again with the dishonesty. And no I don’t think anyone who considers what Israel is doing to be genocide necessarily hates Jews/ is an anti-Semite.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2023
  18. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    The IDF wiping out entire families is sure going to solve Jew hatred and hatred of Israel. Blaming the UN for not broadcasting Israeli propaganda is lame dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Come On Man Come On Man x 1
  19. gator95

gator95 GC Hall of Fame

Apr 3, 2007
    Poster gets called out and then tries to say "I don't believe either of them". Only one side has been honest during this issue, and anyone trying to use "I don't believe either side" tells me all I need to know. Some people are showing their true colors.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Maybe if Israel stopped killing reporters, the truth could get out!

• Come On Man Come On Man x 3