Welcome home, fellow Gator.

The Gator Nation's oldest and most active insider community
Join today!

Migrants Credit Cards

Discussion in 'Too Hot for Swamp Gas' started by Gatoragman, Feb 5, 2024.

1. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Ah, do as I say, not as I do, typical conservative, only liberals have to do stuff. You just get to complain instead of doing anything.

• Disagree Bacon! Disagree Bacon! x 1
  2. Gatoragman

Gatoragman GC Hall of Fame

Jan 4, 2008
    I'm not trying to add 6 million to the welfare line either.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    You arent doing anything to stop it, so in a way you are, arent you. At least if you are consistent in what you are accusing other people of in their own inaction.

4. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    You actually have zero evidence of what I have done, am doing, and helping to plan to do, now do you?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Look, I know its tough to be enabling open borders by not doing jack shit, but dont take it out on us. Post a photo of yourself in a CBP or ICE uniform or maybe drop this line of attack lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
  6. Gatoragman

Jan 4, 2008
    The only one enabling open borders is dumba$$ liberals. Read the bill the Senate passed, and House didn't. When you get to the meat of the bill it was actually not going to slow it down at all. Was it better than status que? Maybe but that is debatable. Here is you picture!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    You've done as much as anyone else here, which is to say absolutely nothing.

8. wgbgator

wgbgator Premium Member

Apr 19, 2007
    I voted for Obama and Biden and all I got was mass deportations, swelling CBP/ICE budgets, increasing militarization of the border, a vast network of detention camps and the continuation of Donald Trump's border policies, not my precious 'open borders' and easy citizenship. Pretty sure I'm the one who's been sold out here!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    Who wants to add 6 million to the welfare line? We currently have 3 million more open positions than on unemployment. How about a guest worker program that allows for labor to legally meet the demand with the supply of labor? And if an immigrant is here on a guest worker visa and isn't employed, deport them. Please explain how this plan would add 6 million to the welfare line.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Orange_and_Bluke

Orange_and_Bluke Premium Member

Dec 16, 2015
    Sure he is…he isn’t voting for liberals.
    Big government libbies…help the criminals, illegals and try to increase govt spending at every turn.
    Who cares about all the waste of our tax dollars….i know you don’t mind it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    What did Trump accomplish in regards to undocumented immigration again? Nothing. But a more important question. How do we make up for the difference of 3 million more jobs than people on unemployment? A problem that isn't going to fix itself. And likely get worse in the future in certain areas, like senior health aids. Our population is aging. The number of people willing and able to take care of them is diminishing.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Wish I would have said that Wish I would have said that x 1
  12. G8trGr8t

G8trGr8t Premium Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Trump made it much worse by cutting the aid to provide security and economic opportunity in the countries most of these immigrants are coming from. He planted the seed and now it is being harvested

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. AzCatFan

AzCatFan GC Hall of Fame

Apr 9, 2007
    What kind of an idiot laughs at significant labor shortages we are already facing, and are highly likely to get worse in the future?

Here's more information on the shortages we are facing. It's not just healthcare, but manufacturing, retail, hospitality, and more. And in some states, like the Dakotas, there are nearly 3 jobs open for everyone looking. Not only is that untenable, it's a situation that will cause inflation. To attract workers, employers will pay more and pass those costs along to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

Immigration can't help so much in very high skilled areas like doctors and nurses that need degrees and licensure, but for things like daily senior care, manufacturing, and hospitality, immigration is out best answer. Anyone else have an alternative solution for our labor shortage woes?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1